Dinner 4-23-2014 ~ What is your hump-day hungry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lamb again tonight. :yum:

Homemade Gyros with cucumber tzatziki sauce and a salad. (I didn't make the pitas, though).

How do you make your gyros? Do you have that description here on DC?

It will probably be too labor intensive for me :( but I'm hoping there might be a simpler version.

How do you make your gyros? Do you have that description here on DC?

It will probably be too labor intensive for me :( but I'm hoping there might be a simpler version.
Cave,
You'd be surprised - it's not labor intensive at all (5 minutes to throw together and about an hour in the oven), and the end result is as good as anything I've had in a restaurant. I'm at work right now, but I promise I'll post my recipe later today.

Cave,
You'd be surprised - it's not labor intensive at all (5 minutes to throw together and about an hour in the oven), and the end result is as good as anything I've had in a restaurant. I'm at work right now, but I promise I'll post my recipe later today.

Thanks- I'll look forward to it.

Cave,

I look forward to that! Those gyro's look delicious.

Back
Top Bottom