Dinner 4-23-2014 ~ What is your hump-day hungry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I have a seasoned-and-seared boneless pork roast in the crock pot, smothered in sauerkraut and doused with beer. We'll have that tonight with mashed potatoes. I might fix something green too, but don't bet on it.

What's your plan Stan?

I'm planning on puttenesca over pasta of some sorts. I imagine a couple pieces of bacon will find their way into it also.

SO and I are eating separately as I have a condo board meeting. I'm having a frozen leftover from last winter.

Feeding my cold (sore throat) with a bowl of chili and later a bowl of soup with fresh squeezed lemon.

I fell asleep on the couch and now it is too late to start cooking so Papa John came to my rescue. He'll have the pizza here soon.

Lamb again tonight. :yum:

Homemade Gyros with cucumber tzatziki sauce and a salad. (I didn't make the pitas, though).

img_1359061_0_c1e80d25591a17d6a952951c1aafd2ca.jpg

I decided to go with gnocchi instead of pasta. I'd take a pic for Charlie to see the grooves, but I don't think he follows this thread.
Anyway, I'm chewing on some gyros by Dell right now :yum:

I couldn't decide so I took a trip down memory lane and made a broiled opened-faced marinated artichoke-tomato-cheese sandwich. My mom used to make these for me the year I stayed home instead of going to kindergarden. Yum.

Lamb again tonight. :yum:

Homemade Gyros with cucumber tzatziki sauce and a salad. (I didn't make the pitas, though).

That does make me want to take a bite out of my iPad....:yum:

Leftover breakfast pizza and salad here.

Pressure cooker chicken noodle soup. We also have leftover brats and steak in the fridge too.

Tonight was garlic shrimp in a white wine/butter sauce with red pepper flakes. Basmati rice and steamed asparagus on the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom