Dinner, 5/19?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, it rained last night, so i couldn't grill, so the grill is the plan for tonight.

dw's going to get the mop stained and chopped, so the boy and i are gonna put on our headdresses and dance around the fire, while the salmon fillet and pork tenderloins cook.

We're going out ( to the local biker bar) with friends. We've never been there but hear they have good hamburgers.

I'll be searching for a nice guy with a Harley. I so want a ride. ( Paul has a small problem with this... I wonder why??)

Chicken and veggie chow mein (including baby corn, you either luv or hate 'em it seems, and they're certainly popular here :LOL:). A nice "one pot" meal as I've been on the go all day and we're going out tonight so I didn't have much time to spend in the kitchen.

pdswife said:
I'll be searching for a nice guy with a Harley. I so want a ride. ( Paul has a small problem with this... I wonder why??)
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Just point his gaze towards some of the pretty biker gals, he'll forget your even there (kidding of course) :D

Piccolina said:
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Just point his gaze towards some of the pretty biker gals, he'll forget your even there (kidding of course) :D

lol.. he'll be looking Jessica!! :rolleyes:

i got a can of soup. a chef & i'm dining on that, tee-hee!:LOL: i missed school today. ugh, well....

pdswife said:

gee....I can't imagine! Maybe there's a DCer around here with one....

I'm going out with my troop of girlfriends for mexican food & margaritas. Ole!

Last night husband had to work late, so dinner was a fast one. One pound of extra-large shrimp sauteed in some extra-virgin olive oil, chopped garlic, chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley, juice from one lemon, & some freshly ground black pepper; served on a bed of Zatarain's French Vegetable rice mix.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom