dinner, 5/27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's been raining none stop for the last 12 hours or so with no sign of stopping. In an hour we'll jump in the car and drive to Oregon for Paul's cousin's big fancy wedding. I think they are serving steak and chicken at the reception.

It'll be a Greek wedding with all the traditional things. FUN and Beautiful too. I'm not sure why she didn't chose to have Greek food. It would have been so much better.

See ya Sunday night.

I am just about to go down & start cleaning/preparing some GORGEOUS jumbo LIVE soft-shell crabs - our first of the season - which I'll just be sauteeing with a little garlic & Italian flat-leaf parsley. Will serve very simply with lemon wedges, some shoestring potatoes, & a mixed green salad.

Our beautiful God-daughter was Confirmed today at church. After we had a reception for her, family and a few friends. We served tri-tip, tiny roasted potatoes, tossed green salad, rolls, beans with linguica, asparagus, all sorts of drinks and then a yummy white cake with chocolate mousse filling and buttercream frosting..Wonderful day with wonderful friends..and a lovely God-daughter, that we love like a grand child.
kadesma :)

Back
Top Bottom