Dinner 5th October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hot as hell today! Not even in the mood for eating so I think I'll make a nice crisp salad for dinner tonight. Our grocery store just got some baby salad greens and lovely red and yellow peppers in stock. I'll just go and see what else looks fresh and toss the veg with some smoked salmon. Hubby will hate it but he can't always win the dinner wars lol!

I think we'll do hot dogs with all the fixin's tonight. Got some chili to heat up for on top, sauerkraut, cheese, onions, relish, ketchup, mayo, mustard (3 kinds). Baked beans on the side and salads. The other option is meatloaf since I just bought 5 lbs of hamburger but I'd like to brown it all up and pack it in the freezer since I'm out of my stash.

I managed to get to the hardware store to fill two gas bottles. Now the path is clear to grilling chicken wings for dinner tonight. We'll add a tossed salad to round out the dinner.

I will be eating the leftover kale soup. It is very good--I popped some of it in the freezer. I've never frozen it before, but since it doesn't have milk or cream in it, I'm hoping it freezes okay.

I spiral cut open a pork loin and stuffed it with an Italian vegi/herb/sausage mix. It will be roasted and served with some roasted root vegis. I threw in some fresh rosemary sprigs and crushed garlic cloves with the vegis.

mmmm...roasted root veggies, garlic, rosemary...all my favorites CraigC. Tonite I'm making a black bean mango salad with onions, corn, red bell peppers, and avocado in it. Adding some fresh garlic, lime juice, cumin, and a touch of chili powder to it. Then rolling it up in a romaine lettuce leaf and having a cup of green tea.

Last edited:
:chef:Long day at work today.. Thinking cheese ravioli with broccoli,garlic and italian sausage with olive oil... that's all folks

My grill will need a good warmup to burn off the wings I grilled last night...
Then it's grilled ribeye and whole potatoes along with steamed asparagus and sauteed criminis. Probably a salad, too.

sounds good to me.I love steak cooked on the grill; need some BBQ sauce on steak

If I can drag DH from the baseball game he's screaming at, I'm hoping we can eat something.

Alright! Mexican, and they had a TV! We split Enchiladas Indigenas Al Pastor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom