Dinner 6-13-2016 ~ Monday AGAIN???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Yup, comes around once a week. :LOL: Even though I haven't worked an office job for ages, Mondays sure can be bummer days around here.

To cheer us up, Himself is headed to the grill shortly. The winds have died down, the temps are staying up, and he won't have to risk his death of cold to grill our steak. Also having him do a very large chicken breast as a planned leftover for later in the week. We'll have mushrooms, and I'm making redskin potatoes in the fry pan, cooked in some lard. He thought the red wedges on his plate yesterday were red potatoes and was sorely disappointed to find out they were radishes. Gotta feed him potatoes today!

We'll have big garden salads before. Huge, in fact, so I don't have to do a cooked veggie with the steak.

What are your Monday meal plans?

I had my meal of the day around 2 pm. Crawfish Anthony from the freezer made my a company just 90 miles down the road on the gulf coast. I served it over fettuccine. I know it's not real coking but it was excellent. I have enough for tomorrow, too.

I had my meal of the day around 2 pm. Crawfish Anthony from the freezer made my a company just 90 miles down the road on the gulf coast. I served it over fettuccine. I know it's not real coking but it was excellent. I have enough for tomorrow, too.

I could not survive not eating for 16+ hours :shock:

Winds have died down here as well. Bike maintenance afternoon, both mine and my bride's, so not much cooking time available. Burgers on the grill, corn on the cob, cole slaw.

The green chile stew Craig made a couple of days ago. We divide it up and I get hominy in mine and he gets potatoes in his.

For dessert, a Ranier cherry crumble that just finished baking with vanilla ice cream.

The green chile stew Craig made a couple of days ago. We divide it up and I get hominy in mine and he gets potatoes in his.

For dessert, a Ranier cherry crumble that just finished baking with vanilla ice cream.
How do you bake vanilla ice cream?
Yes, I realize now I read your sentence wrong.
Our dinner was supposed to be home made chicken parm.
Due to a scheduling error at hubby's work, it was Golden Corral.
Was not sure what time he would be home.

Busy day today, we had to run around and do a bunch of stuff,
so I had some Meatballs in the freezer
(`member, we're in a rental so I have very limited space here and NO deep freeze)
I defrosted and baked them,
topped them with some marinara
and then some shredded mozzarella;
back into the hot box to melt the cheese...
some rigatoni, more marinara and I call that Meatball Parmesan with Rigs MMM!
DH loved it and asked that I make this dish more often.

Back
Top Bottom