Dinner 6/30/12 Saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
St Louis BBQ Pork Steak.
I tried out some new seasoning from Penzeys and applied it liberally, like a rub. I'll be using it again. Nice blend. Mitchell St steak seasoning. I wouldn't use it on a nice steak, but on a pork steak it was perfect.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 154
If I had another pork steak in the freezer I'd probably make it again tonight ;)

Wow it pays to start the thread late. Fabulous looking meals by all! Too bad we can't all get together for potluck! Oh wait......this is "virtual potluck", and guess what .... The calories only count in what you brought! ;-). Now where is that guacamole???, oh and maybe some of Harry's chicken hmm.. So many chicken dishes to choose from, oh and have to save room for some of that great looking pork. Then there are goodies From the Falafel place. Scallops! I love scallops, argh! my plate isn't big enough...... It looks like ice cream and brownies for dessert. Whew! I'm stuffed, what about you?

Last edited:
Wow it pays to start the thread late. Fabulous looking meals by all! Too bad we can't all get together for potluck! Oh wait......this is "virtual potluck", and guess what .... The calories only count in what you brought! ;-). Now where is that guacamole???, oh and maybe some of Harry's chicken hmm.. So many chicken dishes to choose from, oh and have to save room for some of that great looking pork. Then there are goodies From the Falafel place. It looks like ice cream and brownies for dessert. Whew! I'm stuffed, what about you?
:)

lol somebunny....! :LOL:

Pacanis, that pork looks amazing...!

Harry Cobean, yes, that's watermelon with the guacamole...watermelon does go so very well with spicy. I'm still trying to use up that dang thing...haha....

where ya been, pac? you are missed., and i have to be nice to people all alone.

we were in the poconuts the other day and i got to show my son how to dry fire a real (modern day) flint lock. it was cool to explain the flint, pan, what is half and full cocked, and all of the great expressions to go with them going ofc half cocked, flash in the pan, lock-stock-and barrel.

be wants a bb gun or wrist rocket in the worst way but it's gonna be a battle with dw. i think a pump action bb gun might be under the upcoming christmas tree, though.

St Louis BBQ Pork Steak.
I tried out some new seasoning from Penzeys and applied it liberally, like a rub. I'll be using it again. Nice blend. Mitchell St steak seasoning. I wouldn't use it on a nice steak, but on a pork steak it was perfect.

Pacanis, that looks fabulous!

Back
Top Bottom