Dinner, 6/5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i stocked up on red potatoes as sm. as postage stamps, 'cept they're round, plus haricot verts, & may boil or roast my potatoes with herbs, seasalt, & pepper &/or drizzle them w/ truffleoil,
lightly salt/steam my haricots & toss them in a citrus vinagrette with plenty of pepper & toasted pine nuts.
for a protein, i figure paupiettes of flounder. have yet to choose flavorings for that.
you?

We are having left over steak from last night. I"m not sure what else.

Tonight I'm planning on pasta tossed with surimi, broccoli, extra virgin olive oil, & grated parmesan & crushed red pepper flakes to taste. Green salad as an accompaniment.

Oooh, Michele...that peppermint ice cream sounds good! I haven't had that since I was a little girl.

I have leftover grilled chicken leg quarters and broccoli that was braised in chicken broth, so I have all sorts of possibilities. The only input that my husband has is that he wants "something warm".

I think I'll just wing it. Who knows, I may come up with something brilliant.

:chef:

You would think after all we put away yesterday nobody would want to eat for a week:LOL: But, my crew are already demanding what's to eat? So, I'm making chiciken and shrimp skewers with peanut sauce, rice, some asparagus with lemon,sesame seeds and butter and fruit salad. If they want dessert, they can make more sundaes we are loaded with ice cream...

kadesma:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom