Dinner 7/10 Thurs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had someone that started it almost daily, while most of us were still asleep. Being she lives in OZ. I believe she was discouraged from doing so to let others have a chance.

Yes, and some from Europe and South Africa used to start it. Also some late night members in the US would start it right after midnight. Just not so much anymore.

I think SomeBunny nailed it - or at least for me. During the summer months we tend to go out a lot more. I also spend many evenings after dinner working on things around the yard, or taking the dogs up to the park, or just generally enjoying the nice weather. So the dinner thread isn't usually top of mind until later in the evening. I wouldn't be surprised if it were the same for others.

TB brought me DQ on his lunch break! He didn't want me having to make anything and wanted me to eat something semi-healthy. So he brought me a mushroom burger, fries, ice tea with lemonade and a peanut buster parfait! With my milkshake earlier today I have had my fill! :)

He is such a sweetheart! Reminds me of DH :wub:

We're vacationing on Oak Island, NC, with my mom, stepfather, aunt, sister and niece and another aunt and uncle rented the house across the street and my two cousins and their families are staying there. So it's been a busy week.

Last night we collaborated and made a Mexican dinner with chicken and veggie fajitas, corn and black bean salsa, kicked-up refried beans and ice cream for dessert. Yum :yum:

Back
Top Bottom