Dinner, 7/7?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Organic salmon cutlets, new potatoes, asparagus and peas served with home-made mayonnaise.

i think I am doing hotdogs. We have some left over from the 4th of July so I might as well use them up.

We're having fried cubed steak with mushroom gravy, green beans, corn on the cob, baked cabbage, & either rice or mashed potatoes. Oh, I almost forgot, peach pie pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

steak & maybe a salad with an herbed walnutoil vinagrette, as for veggies, undecided, & a few margaritas.......mmmmmm.......

got some mahi mahi filets defrosting in the fridge...have no idea what im gonna do with them. anyone have suggestions??

bbq-ing.. Frank's just on the jump to fetch some steaks and quark and then we hope that it won't rain... there are clouds coming...

Pasta shells stuffed with spinach and ricotta. With tomato sauce and parmesan cheese on top. Comfort food that's easy and delicious.

I'm helping with stuffed peppers and making a whole trout filled with herbs, lemon and orange slices for my Dad.

We're having pan fried trout, marinated in a key lime margarita hot sauce with cilantro, crispy hash browns w/onion and garlic and biscuits. Dessert: chocolate chip ice cream. :)

Went to a festival/carnival at the lake tonight!!! Had a steakburger, kettle corn, and nice Meditteranian Lemonad made with rose water!!! Yum!!!

Back
Top Bottom