Dinner 7-8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrazyCatLady

Sous Chef
I didn't see a thread, and I looked, and I still didn't find it.

Anyway, we had grilled cheddar bratwursts in rolls with provolone cheese wrapped around them and we dipped them in Au Jus gravy. A salad of lettuce, radishes, cut up tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, a very few cut up jalopena, and dressed with Italian dressing with a tiny dash of cayenne pepper. *Burrrrp*

Looks like we are the only ones who ate tonight CCL! We had halibut and chips at the beach. We went to our favorite fish and chip shop in White Rock, BC Canada. It was so good,I think I could have eaten another helping!

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Nope, we had dinner too. Chinese steamed buns with roasted pork belly, pickled cucumbers, with hoisin and sriracha as condiments.

We had a nice summertime dinner. Fried green tomatoes (our own tomatoes), broiled crab-stuffed portobello mushrooms, grilled steak, a bowl of assorted cherry-grape-pear tomatoes, iced tea and Boston cream pie.

I liked Katie H's best! Good fried green tomatoes are to die for. Us? Baked Parmesan encrusted Tilapia, Baked russet potatoes, baby Kale chopped salad, and Yukon ice cream bars for dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom