Dinner 9/20/06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA Baker said:
Crewsk, I hope DH is OK!!! You're a good wife for making him the meal he's requesting--hopefully it'll make him feel better!!!

I have a big pot of soup on the stove but it's being shelved 'till tomorrow. It's so nice here today, a brisk fall day, that we decided when DH gets home I'll pack up some sandwiches and fruit and the 3 of us will head to the park for a walk and some time on the swings and bouncy toys.

Thanks PA! He called me on his way back to work from the doctor & said that it is just a pulled muscle. The doc prescribed a pain killer & muscle relaxers. He's not supposed to lift anything or stoop over & he has to go back next week for a re-check.

Have fun at the park! That sounds like so much fun!

PA Baker said:
I have a big pot of soup on the stove but it's being shelved 'till tomorrow. It's so nice here today, a brisk fall day, that we decided when DH gets home I'll pack up some sandwiches and fruit and the 3 of us will head to the park for a walk and some time on the swings and bouncy toys.
Have fun at the park! It's been raining all day here, we did go yesterday though. Callum fell asleep on my chest as we were on the swings together. :)

I don't know what we'll be having. I've got a class tonight so I'll grab something on the way home.

mudbug said:
It IS soup weather, dang it! We are having middie's Tuscan White Bean Soup with sausage.

Mud, I'm glad you reminded me of middie's soup. I made it last year and loved it! It's now on my list for this fall!:)

Sloppy Joes last night. Can you believe that my wife (after 6 years of marriage) found out a month ago that I like Sloppy Joes?

we had grilled beef tenderloins, grilled asparagus and baked potatoe.
kids had chicken instead of steak

yummy

So Crewsk, did you treat your poor hubby to a nice warm bowl of chicken dumplings? That would surely have made him feel better...:-p
I hope he will get well soon!!:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom