Dinner 9/9/06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
my jake is staying with me so we'll decide later. we decided last night that we were probably gonna dine at my place tonite.
he's a meat & taters kinda guy so we'll see what we may cook. me, i have a hankering for lobster. hmmmm.....:LOL:

sigh, meat 'n taters is being stubborn. he wants me to decide on a dinner for us yet he complains 'bout 99% of what we order. if i didn't love him......
cold pork & beans from a can for him it would be.

I bought 2 trays of very good looking mussels yesterday. I hope for their sakes that they all had nice, full and satisfying lives cos they're on the menu tonight :angel:

Slow cooked brisket in the oven...our grill is out of commission.:mad: Perhaps a side of rice and vegetables.

It's Paul's b-day and I keep asking him what he wants... he can't decide.!

Clean out the fridge night here. Which basically means everyone gets something different. I will make a HUGE caesar salad so if we want to make wraps we can.

Hades said:
I bought 2 trays of very good looking mussels yesterday. I hope for their sakes that they all had nice, full and satisfying lives cos they're on the menu tonight :angel:

LOL

My DH is out of town - he went to the Packer's opening game so I'm going to a friend's house - we're having tomato pie, a nice salad, and LOTS of wine!!!

we are going to a friend's house to meet her new boy friend, have dinner, and then go to a movie.

She just called and said not to come over before 8 p.m.

I should have taken a longer nap.

Lou and I are heading out to the Hoboken Italian Festival tonight...so we'll be eating whatever the vendors are selling that looks and smells good. I think we'll be quite full by the time we're done. We'll stop at the wine booths as well.
Fireworks later tonight...

Probably a dip in the hot tub when we get home.:brows::in_love:

Started preparing for tomorrow, but tonight I' m trying Tyler's meatloaf, a mix of ground pork and beef,with chopped tomatoes,sauteed red and yellow bells,garlic, onions, with my take on the additions to it as well as some of his...So far it looks good...With it roasted potatoes, peas with prosciutto, green salad.No dessert unless ice cream counts:LOL: ...
kadesma

Beef stew casserole, mashed potatoes and green beans. I went to the Farmers Market this morning and bought some ripe pears, so that is what we had for dessert. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom