Dinner 9th of May 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Filipino Nurses and CNA's did a Relay For Life Lunch today. $5 a plate of the best rice, noodle, chicken curry, pork pinoy, egg rolls you could ever eat. I am stuffed! I think maybe a small bowl of fruit for dinner. They sold out in an hour and made about $500 for Relay!

We're not quite able to be snowbirds yet. I'm hoping that is in my future though! Daughter #1 graduates this year, Daughter #2 in 2 more years. After that, who knows!

Glad it was tasty. It sure sounded good.

Still working on the shredded pork and (outstanding) apple crisp from yesterday's United Way fundraiser. The coleslaw is gone.

We're not quite able to be snowbirds yet. I'm hoping that is in my future though! Daughter #1 graduates this year, Daughter #2 in 2 more years. After that, who knows!

Glad it was tasty. It sure sounded good.

Snowbirds???

Attachments

• flying.jpg
    flying.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 178
I suppose I could say I made rice pilaf, but since it was the main and only course, I will call it Brown Rice and Veggies-- with asparagus, carrots, onion, garlic, tamari sauce and I put in a big spoonful of minced ginger to rev it up a little. There is ice cream and fresh ginger rhubarb sauce later tonight.

Unfortunately mine are more realistic of our winter time( unparalleled almost anywhere as to their importance on our economy) guests

I promise to never grace Florida with myself in a bathing suit...might scare the gagalators or chocodiles.

The Filipino Nurses and CNA's did a Relay For Life Lunch today. $5 a plate of the best rice, noodle, chicken curry, pork pinoy, egg rolls you could ever eat. I am stuffed! I think maybe a small bowl of fruit for dinner. They sold out in an hour and made about $500 for Relay!
All for a good cause, but PF, did you have to be the most generous supporter?:LOL:

Still nursing a bad cough, so had the market steam up 2 pounds of large shrimp, chilled them at home, & served with copious amounts of good old "Gold's Cocktail Sauce", which is to me, the creme de la creme of commercial seafood cocktail sauce. Hit the spot.

Back
Top Bottom