Dinner April 1, Wednesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I plan on starting a corn chowder today and hope to crank out a batch of English muffins. A friend is coming over tomorrow for dh to do his taxes and may serve that tomorrow.....or I also have some ground meat thawing for a meatloaf and want to try ol blues cheesy creamy potato casserole....whatever, I will be busy in the kitchen

what are you planning?

hmmmm... we are making a black forest cake in class today, along with some other dessert sauces, so maybe a bowl of cereal.

I have the stuff all ready to whip up some spaghetti and garlic bread. I'm having a crown done this morning so won't feel like chewing a whole lot.

Loin lamb chops coated with parsley,garlic and a little evoo cooked in a hot skillet then finished in the oven potatoe omelet, green salad with avocado, grape tomatoes,red onion rings and home made garlic butter croutons.
Baked custard for dessert.

kadesma:)

Baked salmon and asparagus; shiitake wild rice; spinach cucumber black olive grape tomato salad.

sounds like Uncle Bob needs some help there......doncha agree? Well, by golly......slow down there, Unca Bob...............

I would love to show up at Uncle Bob's house in time for dinner some night - save me some fried chicken and chocolate ice cream and get my bourbon on ice ready! ;)

Back
Top Bottom