Dinner April 26, 2014. What will it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think both of you will love the combo Cheryl. I add one part of Masa Harrina mixed with three or four parts evaporated milk at the end of cooking, and simmer enough to thicken nicely. Honestly, it makes all the difference in the world with Chicken Chili! :zorro:

Thank you, Kayelle. Will definitely pass this on to her, and hopefully we'll make it together next time and share our big pot of southwestern yumminess. :yum:

Chicken parm will have to wait. We worked outside in the glorious weather, then took Beagle to Dairy Queen. I got my week's worth of sodium and nitrates with a Chili Cheese dog and onion rings, DH had a fish sammie, and Beagle had vanilla ice cream.

Have you tried any of the butternut squash cheese sauce recipes on him? Of course you's have to still use some of his "cheese" but it might be interesting to try out.

I hope Chief LW doesn't see your post about Balderson. It will set him to longing. I'm pretty sure he still hasn't found a place to get his fix since his last source failed him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks, Sprout, I will look into that.

Yes, your Dad and I have a common love for Balderson's. Cheddar is a major trigger for my migraines, but I found out white cheddar is fine for me and Balderson's is the best. I get it at Costco. If I am ever out your way I will have to bring him some. ;)

We finished up the extra-yummy ham and bean soup. I have no idea what made it so yummy since I make it pretty much the same every time. Must have been the ham...which was the same brand it usually is...:huh: I made up a tube of Pillsbury's corn Grands biscuits to go along. Now we're down to about two or three days worth of leftovers before I start making more leftovers.

I guess I should have written "a real meal". I'm just not up for cooking and neither is Stirling.

On the other hand, the stuff that Mr. Falafel delivers is real food. I agree, most take out and delivery isn't "real food".

Stirling made the Margaritas.
fiesta.gif
And now I'm having my second one. :ermm: :pig:

It must be nice to have a take out place closeby that you like. :yum:

Back
Top Bottom