Dinner April 2nd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like fun, Barb, have a good time!

We're having breaded pork chops and potatoes and peas.

having a friend over tonight, having meatloaf, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and a coconut custard impossible pie.....better get going.......

Got a big pot of homemade vegetable soup on the stove. And for dessert I think I wll serve some homemade pecan bread slices.:chef:

Have fun Barb!

I made a Tomato Tofu Loaf (tofu, sun dried tomatos, tomato sauce, soy sauce, parsley, basil, spring onions and rolled oats) with steamed green beans and some brown rice. First time I made this and it was tasty!

No idea. The neighbours upstairs have invited us and the people in the other flat for dinner. Only thing I do know is that we're up for Caipirinhas and that's because our contribution is all the bits for that. Outrageous for a Monday night. But heck. We're moving in a few days. Our friends who live locally feel so sorry for us, what with all our stuff, that they've even offered to bring round meals for us. We're really going to miss these people. The last few years have been like living in a commune, but with no arguments over the washing up or whose turn it is to clean.

Ken and kiddos get clean out the fridge night. Theres some spaghetti and lot of roast chicken, taters and salad left. There's also some fresh bagels to make sandwiches if they want that.

I made another vat of chicken/veggie/noodle soup. Holy cow is it good. I'm taking some to work with me tonight for my dinner. Here's hoping I don't offend the chef!

it's gonna be something easy peasy tonight.
hubby is STILL sick. thinks he'll go to the ER tonight after work and prays they'll give him more antibiotics as they were helping him so but then they ran out.:neutral:
I have a roast to slice, a corned beef to slice, exactly one b/s pork rib, the potato salad and cauliflower to eat up. I'll be gone for the week and know the man of my life won't think about heating anything up. My to do list is so long today of things that I must accomplish before work gets me tomorrrow. being on the computer isn't helping.:wacko:
You'all have a great week ahead.

Well it depends really. I have some pork laid out and have plans to make chop suey and serve it over rice and add a sprinkle of chinese noodles on top. However, I'm finally getting around to texturizing the east wall of the kitchen. I'd done all previously and back then decided to leave one wall solid. Well now I've changed my mind. Its a very tedious task and I only work an hour at a time. I have about 2-3 more hours to go so I take a break in between. So it all depends on my mood when I'm finished with the wall. It may end up being chinese takeout instead and I'll grill or fry the pork tomorrow.

Tonight my neighbors and I are going to play cards. We all decided what to bring for dinner tonight. I made a beef stew and the others are bringing salad, drinks and vegetable and desert.

It should be fun because I haven't played cards in a long time.

Toots said:
Since its Opening Day here, we are grilling bratts for dinner.

Didn't know it was opening day but we're having the same thing for dinner! :LOL:

Going to cook them in some Guiness with onions and served with hot mustard and sauerkraut. I'm also making German potato salad.

Making pizza. One bbq chicken, red onion, leftover grilled asparagus, mushroom and one plain old cheese (for dh)

This is a lazy monday:

DS (3) - is having Dora ceral
DD (10) - chicken nuggets
DH - side salad and leftover 4 cheese ravioli
me - white choclate macadamia nut coffeechino

I just love lazy mondays :chef:

Take out Pizza Hut meat lovers pan pizza. No time to cook tonight.

Just spaghetti and sauce from a jar tonight. It was one of those Mondays. :rolleyes:

Lefse, DH is STILL sick?!? I sure hope he gets looked at and is feeling better for good soon! DH still isn't 100% either--someone I talked to said they heard this junk is taking 3 rounds of antibiotics!!!

Back
Top Bottom