Dinner Aug. 22-08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Corned beef and cabbage, and Artisan bread (sweet red pepper, onion powder, ground basil in it)

Dessert Chocolate Mint Ice cream

I have no idea. Everything is frozen, so my choices are chicken breasts or pork, some fresh veggies. Or, maybe take out!

grill/roasted mesquite smoked chicken over ratatouille with Israeli couscous with fresh corn and peas.

I grew the cutest yellow pear shaped tomatoes...so I making bruschetta with those.

Mushrooms stuffed with diced pancetta, sundried peppers and goat cheese.

Grilled shrimp with lemon parmesan dip

Santa Claus melon with chiffonade of basil and mint.

Cave aged gruyere with honey comb.

I have no idea what the cocktail is this evening.....but the week I had, glass is optional.:wacko::angel:

I'm hoping grilled pork chops, home fries loaded with sour cream and green beans, but if the chops don't thaw quickly enough without electronic encouragement, orange roughy for me, too :) That takes no time at all to thaw and I have one filet left from last time they went on sale.
Last night I watched RR make tilapia. That fish is going on my shopping list next time I'm in town. The texture looks similar to orange roughy.

Pub grub tonight!
We're headed to the Ram's Head Tavern in Annapolis to see Billy Bob Thorton and the Boxmasters! I've seen his movies, but didn't know he also had a band.

You guys have some elabrite menus all the time.

Maybe its just the wife, maybe its our budget. maybe its something else.

Another day of me working so no dinner as usual.

My Menu tonight might include a Walk around the block or maybe some COD or MAdden on the PS3

Corned beef and cabbage, and Artisan bread (sweet red pepper, onion powder, ground basil in it)

Dessert Chocolate Mint Ice cream
LC, I just took my first round of the artisnal bread from the oven..it is wonderful..Now I'm a believer...Please tell me how you make let's say the one above, when do you add the seasonings? I am really happy with this bread and think my store bought bread days are over..
kadesma

it is dh's birthday, 58, and he requested:

sausage gravy :wacko:over whole wheat toast

pasta salad, because he knows it is already made, has seen it a few times this week:cool:

no dessert

but i am sure i can tempt him with some homemade ice cream, fr vanilla with a light dose of peppermint oil and a liberal dose of chopped dark chocolate ;)

way to go kadesma, this is great!!

i want crab with cob corn.

jake wants meatball subs. i'd prefer pasta if we cook those.

we're gonna probably agree to disagree.

I grew the cutest yellow pear shaped tomatoes...so I making bruschetta with those.

Mushrooms stuffed with diced pancetta, sundried peppers and goat cheese.

Grilled shrimp with lemon parmesan dip

Santa Claus melon with chiffonade of basil and mint.

Cave aged gruyere with honey comb.

I have no idea what the cocktail is this evening.....but the week I had, glass is optional.:wacko::angel:

I had that kind of week too! Sure hope your weekend is BETTTTTER!

Grilled chicken tossed with bow tie pasta, tossed with pesto made with homegrown basil, home grown grape and pear tomatoes, and possibly ice cream for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom