Dinner August 10, Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
White...lol....
it's so unhealthy and has so many calories.

I double the clams and the bacon and use mostly real cream.
YUmmmmmmy!!!!!

my Dad throws in bacon grease & whippingcream. yummm!!! only a tad & you're stuffed from that & those taters & clams. i eat mine from a coffee mug its's so rich & deeeeelissh.

I got a late start on the coleslaw. It's supposed to chill in the dressing for 2 hours, but that might be cut short :angel: And pulled pork sandwiches :) (it was a tossup between that and tacos).
I nuked the three ribs I had leftover from the other night for a few minutes, grabbed a couple forks, and went to town. Some of the meat even made it into the bowl :LOL: I've got some Sweet Baby Rays sauce (that's been a big hit with me lately) that I'm going to use, some kaiser rolls I'm going to butter up and broil for a bit, and that's about it. What more do I need?

My dinner was yummy. I have garlic naan bread so I made that into a pizza with alfredo sauce, chicken and cheese on it.

Butter chicken still is not turning out like I wanted. It was good, but it is not what I am use to. Next time I will try a version using tomatoes/sauce.

we went to my sister's mansion for her son's "going off to college" party. he's off to marist in a week or so.

so, we had a meaty/cheesey antipasta, crudite and dip, chicken parm, sausage and peppers, and a big sheet cake.

i asked my nephew if he was excited to be going off to college, and his eyes grew really big as did his grin, and he said "i can't wait!".

The beverage goes without saying, KE ;)
It didn't turn out too bad. Next time I think I'll use a sauce with more of a kick to it. Between the BBQ and the slaw, it was rather sweet tasting. I couldn't decide if I liked it better with the slaw on the bun or on the side. We will have to "experiment" with this dinner several more times :D

Attachments

• pulled pork sand.jpg
    pulled pork sand.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 189

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom