Dinner Bell!!!! Wednesday, Dec 17th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welllll.... I looked in the gravy container after putting some on the fries, saw just a little bit left, and wondered why I would ever save such a small amount :huh:
So on the fries it went :LOL:

Thanks.
One more plug for a propane grill.... I would never grill a couple burgers for a quick lunch if I had to use charcoal :^)

My parents have made a run to the nearest big town to pick up some groceries and prescriptions over the snowy and icy roads. I have some ground beef thawing to make hamburgers for when they get home. This afternoon I will make the potato salad. My dad always likes to have beans, so I will just open a can of baked beans.

I changed my mind ...put the roast back in the freezer and took out hamburger for hamburger pie. We need something warm and comfy for dinner.

I was in a cooking mood yesterday and made two meatloaves and I started a pot of chili.

So tonight there is a choice of a hot meatloaf sub with mozzarella & broccoli or chili with cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and crackers.

My neighbor just saved the day for dinner tonight. He brought over some fresh "hot" venison sausage. He made it up last night. So after a quick trip to the store for a pepper and some sub rolls, I'll be set. I'll probably grill it.

aargh. plan b.

I'm going to boil some water and have a noodle bowl with the leftover chicken breast.

Hubby won't be in till very late. wrong auction... he was supposed to go to Houston so he got that straightened out and will be home in the wee hours of the morning...

It's everyone for dinner night. Made some meatballs, baked potatoes, corn, salad, frosted brownies.

I prepared stuffed peppers and spinach quiche. :ROFLMAO:.I made apost in teh vegetable section.. :pig:. don't miss my first photoes!I am so proud of what I cooked!!enjoy it!!!!this forum is absolutely fantastic!!!people are wonderful!!thanks a lot for your friendship!!!!!!!!!!!;):chef::heart:

My decision is potato pancakes.
I NEED them and have tons of sour cream to use up.

I made my first pot of Italian Wedding Soup. Not too bad for the first try. The escarole in the store looked like someone dragged it all over the stockroom under their shoe, and the baby spinach was all wilted. the produce section was an embarrassment today. I ended up with a bag of salad spinach which is just ok, but not great. Looks like lots of spinach salads for the next couple of days.

img_748352_0_3bcf038d53331fcae49cac377179c096.jpg

Spent the afternoon shopping at Sam's Club. With the son home from college, there wasn't enough food for him! I could have gotten by with just DH and me but the teenager needs more than that! We had hamburgers and fries tonight.

Aww, Uncle Bob, no starches, no twuffles, no chied fricken. It is just not fair!

My routine was -- IS-- very strict 5 days a week...Then Saturday morning through noon on Sunday it was party time --in moderation --- The problem has been the Week-end has turned into 7 days!!!:LOL:

Gotta be good!!!!:angel:

Back
Top Bottom