Dinner considerations for this evening 3/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Here, it'll be leftover Filet Mignon roast, sliced thin, served cold on the plate, with a green salad, tomato slices and oil and vinegar s&p, cooked sliced thin and peeled potatoe drizzled in viniagarette dressing and a plate of barely boiled fresh string beans with sliced almonds on top. Tonight, maybe we'll actually cut into that apple cobbler I made for dinner last night that we each took exactly one bite out of just to taste, too full from the MaidRites.

You cookin? If so, whatcha makin?:dry:

It'll be something quick for us - we've spent the last two days hoping that we don't get a call telling us to get across the state to Grand Rapids ASAP. As such, we've been going the quick meal route. Maybe we'll do bacon and eggs tonight.

John

We have a neighborhood meeting tonight at our place.
I'll make cookies for everyone and if Paulies still hungry and wants some dinner
I think I'll make him a grilled cheese sandwich.

I promised my son's girlfriend I would make her Rachael Rays Balsamic glazed chicken with smoked mozzarella- only I'm using my own garlic rice pilaf recipe-might not take 30 minutes but, it tastes good!!!

who knows? I made a massive amount of mac & cheese a couple days ago, so that I'd have something to send with dh to work and have something to eat myself. But, dairy and having a cold just don't go together. Can I freeze it? I do have pasta, romano and some good marinara. It will be easy and one handed cooking, I'll be holding Callum with the other arm. I sure would like a pizza, but the 5 minute drive seems too ominous.

Cora... you need someone to come make you some good homemade chicken soup!!! Wish I was just a little closer!

Wish you lived closer too corazon. I'd cook up an awsome meal for you and your little ones.

I will be making some cream of broccoli soup and throw in some chicken in it and serve it on a bed of white rice. I'm cooking some pinto beans in the crock pot so I'll figure out what to do with them tomorrow. Have a nice dinner everyone!

i'm marinating halal lamb steaks in garlic, red onion, and evoo, so i'll probably have those tonight, broiled or grilled. dw went out for lunch, so she said that she'll have the turkey meatloaf that i made last night tonight since she really isn't a fan of lamb, except lollipop lamb chops (frenched lamb rib chops).

tonight pasta rigate with putanesca sauce...frisee salad with bacon and blue cheese dijon vinaigrette ... garlic bruscetta ... light and full of flavor.

tomorrow clam chowder New England style, salad, cotswald cheese (a cheddar like cheese with green onion in it.)

Dh gets home at a decent hour tonight so were having fettuccine with roasted tomatoes,basil and pine nuts and leek,artichoke soup, some french rolls and a orange,red onion and avocado salad on butter lettuce.
No dessert to busy, kids crawling all over the place today:LOL:

kadesma

Tonights menu..

Fennel and orange spinach salad
Chesapeake Bay rolls (more commonly known as Red Lobster cheddar biscuits)
Honey glazed salmon over fettucini alfredo
Parmesan asparagus
Chocolate souffles

Last edited:
I'll be right over, poppin!

I've got a PTA meeting tonight, so I'm making an italian sausage cream soup with potatoes, bacon, spinach and roasted garlic in it. Oh dear! I forgot that I need to go downstairs and make some rolls to go with it!

Back
Top Bottom