Dinner Dec 5th! Post it here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leftovers here. Ham and beans with cornbread or take out Chinese cashew chicken or lemon chicken. It susre is hared to ty[e with s kitty on the keyboardQ!

Dinner tonight is Leftover Hamburger Stroganoff. The noodles soaked up a lot of sauce in the frig. It's getting a can of Cream mushroom added. No cream soup was in the recipe I used the other day. And a half acorn squash with butter and brown sugar.

Dinner was tagliatelle with tomato sauce and salad.

img_1079980_0_5f4f4de38fc1d4e9b49cddc8a6709be1.jpg

i feel like death warmed over today. do't know what's wrong, probably just exhaustion.

so dinner was just a bowl of pasta and some water. i hope this passes soon.

We're chickened out here. So far, a handful of pistachios. After that, I'm not sure.

Beautiful , MsM!

Hope you feel better soon, BT.

Last edited:
I reheated chili from yesterday.

When Kathleen gets home I will probably make her eggs and toast.

I haven't had wings and tacos on the same night in a while. They really hit the spot. Especially with the sticky sweet wing glaze.

Attachments

• wings & tacos.jpg
    wings & tacos.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 172
pacanis said:
I haven't had wings and tacos on the same night in a while. They really hit the spot. Especially with the sticky sweet wing glaze.

Pac , ya did it again! Nice!

Dinner was tagliatelle with tomato sauce and salad.
Beautiful, MsM. Between your lunch and dinner I think I want to move in! :)
i feel like death warmed over today. do't know what's wrong, probably just exhaustion.

so dinner was just a bowl of pasta and some water. i hope this passes soon.
Feel well soon, Bucky T. :flowers: Maybe you should have some of Patty's turkey soup!
Turkey Soup:
Apple Sauce Spice Cake with Apple Cider Butter Cream Frosting:
Patty, both of those sound and look great! Do you have a recipe posted for the cake?

We were late getting home (I got lost :wacko:).

So, Dad, who hasn't been hungry lately and ate a big breakfast and lunch, decided that he would just have his 3:00 beer and cheese for dinner.

I was going to have macaroni, but didn't want to cook it for just me so I am having an old favourite from my childhood. Creamed mushrooms on toast! I just make a bechmel, and add sauted mushrooms to it. In the old days it was canned mushrooms, but now I only use fresh! :chef:

Beautiful, MsM. Between your lunch and dinner I think I want to move in! :)

Feel well soon, Bucky T. :flowers: Maybe you should have some of Patty's turkey soup!

Patty, both of those sound and look great! Do you have a recipe posted for the cake?

Yes, I will post the cake recipe. I noticed when I was eating a piece that it was not very sweet. It dawned on me(while I was washing dished) that I shorted it by a 1/2 cup of sugar!! It is ok for me this time. I will post the correct amount.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom