Dinner for 18th July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dw had to go to a wake, and i had nysca (national youth sports coaching assoc.) training, so i took the boy to the parkway diner before the class.

we got early boid specials of salads with blue cheese, then my boy had the roast beast platter, and i had the roast toikey platter. our waiter just moved here from brooklyn, hence the names of the food. :) desserts were chocolate pudding and rice pudding.

everything was pretty good, and you can't beat it at $10 p/p.

then the little guy and i took the training and are now certifiable, er, certified coaches. lol. next up is cpr, first aid, and defribrillator training.

zzzzap!

Last edited:
Nice job, Harry. How did you like them?
my name is harry & i'm an oven fried chickenaholic......they were excellent rock,thanks a mill for the help:chef:.be having them again for sure.reckon it would work with fish,rock??
a bit of the coating came off the first time i turned them but that was my fault as i don't think i let the oil heat long enough.good news is that the bits that fell off got really toasty & crunchy,a bit like the bag of "scraps" that they give you in the fish & chip shops over here.they're the bits of batter & little bits of battered fish that come off during frying:yum:!!

i knew you were a scrapper, harry.
we love fried chicken ( who doesn't), and oven fried is even better!

link to rock's recipe please?.

i knew you were a scrapper, harry.
we love fried chicken ( who doesn't), and oven fried is even better!

link to rock's recipe please?.
'morning tom....done a bit in me time,mostly on the rugby pitch tho'.sounds like you've gotta be a bit "handy" round your neck of the woods....bullet proof glass in fried chicken shops....sheesh:ermm:!!.......i'd better check the glass door in me oven before i cook the next batch:ROFLMAO:!!
there ya go bud

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f115/july-4-2012-menu-plans-80203-7.html

thank you, harry.

the only trouble i've ever found was what i went looking for. thank god, years ago now.

lol, that reminds me of the unofficial motto of new jersey: you should only be interested in things that concern you. :cool:

thank you, harry.

the only trouble i've ever found was what i went looking for. thank god, years ago now.

lol, that reminds me of the unofficial motto of new jersey: you should only be interested in things that concern you. :cool:
i know,i don't go looking under too many rocks these days either....it's usually toads under there not gold..............:rolleyes:!!

Photo: Shellfish Paella For Twin Grandsons Lunch

This photo of Shellfish Paella prepared for my Twin Grandsons´ Lunch is right side up ...

This recipe had been prepared at our Condo in Puglia.

Kind regards.
Margaux Cintrano.

Attachments

• paella.jpg
    paella.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 220
The aforementioned cheese plate. BTW, I forgot about the spicy mixed nuts. Presentation not very good, but we were going for taste!;)

36788-albums799-picture4947.jpg

36788-albums799-picture4946.jpg

Back
Top Bottom