Dinner for April 6, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had grilled burgers dressed with lettuce (for SO) tomato, onion and Real Mayonnaise.

Mussels,crawfish over linguine w/wine&b
39817-albums933-picture5880.jpg
uttersauce.

S&P that looks fabulous. I wish we could get crayfish here that aren't frozen and from China.

PPO, looks yummy. Why is it "fried rice" in quotes? Did you use the cauliflower as a rice substitute? If so, how what did you do?

S&P that looks fabulous. I wish we could get crayfish here that aren't frozen and from China.

PPO, looks yummy. Why is it "fried rice" in quotes? Did you use the cauliflower as a rice substitute? If so, how what did you do?

Yes cauliflower was a sub for rice.

Pulsed the cauliflower in the food processor until it was almost the size of cooked rice.

Add aromatics, cauliflower and a bit of water to the wok covered and steamed for 2 minutes to cook the cauliflower. Removed the lid, seasoned and cooked on high until all water had cooked off and the cauliflower started to picked up just a little color.

Nice, S&P and PPO! Yum!

We had a couple of bacon habanero ranch 1/4 pounders and split an order of fries from McDonald's. The burgers were surprisingly hot, and quite good! We rarely order fast food, but were in the mood.

I inhaled a tuna salad on rye sandwich and some Sweet Maui Onion Rings (Adult Funyuns).

powerplant and s&p, looks fantastic, my mouth is watering just looking at your pics. :ohmy: :yum:

I had a tuna sandwich too, along with a bowl of tomato soup with smoked gouda cheese topping. Woke up not long ago from a late afternoon nap and didn't feel like cooking anything.

We went to Swiss Chalet our usual once a week night out.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

You people ^up there^ have posted some mighty fine-looking food fotos!

There have been too many "burger" posts in the "What Are You Doing?" thread and I developed a craving for a really good burger. Now Himself can grill a credible burger most of the time, but I wanted one from one of our favorite restaurant/bar places. Headed to Putnam CT after church, taking the long and winding road, and ended up with a perfectly done, classic cheeseburger. Behold the beauty:

Attachments

• 2014-04-06 20.22.07.jpg
    2014-04-06 20.22.07.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 174
Back
Top Bottom