Dinner for Friday 6/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• dinner06172011.jpg
    dinner06172011.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 151
Baby new potatoes with butter and chives, chicken breast on the grill, cucumbers in vinegar, fruit plate, and Flora's peach pie (crustless) for dessert. I'm so full I can't even rest the laptop on my gut. Ow.

Breaded Boneless pork loin chops, homemade macaroni and cheese and steamed fresh broccoli.

img_1013159_0_cb8a28c988b672aaefdb86ad78226047.jpg

Now, that is a great comfort meal, msmofet! I would love that for dinner tonight. It's supposed to rain all day.

I didn't feel like cooking last night, so I had a sub from Subway... Vegie Delight with chips and a Diet Coke.

Now, that is a great comfort meal, msmofet! I would love that for dinner tonight. It's supposed to rain all day.

I didn't feel like cooking last night, so I had a sub from Subway... Vegie Delight with chips and a Diet Coke.
Thank you Bean!! I feel like having an Italian hero/sub and fritos.

Sounds Yummy! Just made a quick sweet and sour stirfry myself. Thinking of having a good old South African braai tomorrow. Some nice crispy chicken wings, grilled sweetcorn, boerewors and good old pap and relish..lol! Well I'm off to bed, late here and a girl needs her beauty sleep :)

Back
Top Bottom