Dinner for Friday 6/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Turkey burgers for me.
I'll season some ground turkey and stuff a couple patties with caramelized red onions and a little SBR. Served on buttered and toasted kaiser rolls with lettuce and tomato. Maybe a little mayo, too. Maybe I'll make some potato chips to go with them.

And you?

:chef:

I got a pork loin on sale at the store yesterday. Not sure yet how I'll cook it. I've never done one on the grill but might give it a go. I hope to make some potato salad this afternoon and will have lettuce and other salad fixings.

We will be eating at our friends' tonight. She said something about ribs, but it could end up being pretty much anything. :cool:

The initial thought for dinner is burgers on the grill. That's open to change based on my mood and SO's fancy.

I get to go out to a restaurant!!! So I don't know yet :D
YAY! Been ages since I've been out but the girls and I are going to a movie and have decided to get italian for dinner beforehand. So exciting!! Have a nive dinner everyone.

Today is oyster stew made with garlic soup stock, baby clams, clam juice, leftover garlic butter and a half pound of shrimp and a few leftover rosemary mini red potatoes. I heated it up, then cooled a little and put it in the fridge to mellow. My taster cup was awesome! Tons of flavor.

Last edited:
Today it will be the frittata I planned for yesterday. I was kind of set on the zucchini (which was found dead in the crisper) so I am going to buy some fresh today along with some red pepper and green onions.

However, Vanilla Bean put the idea of making a sausage vegetable pie into my brain and since my day is going better than planned I may just try and make some gluten free pastry and make the pie. If I do, I will try and take pictures!

Cheeseburger Deluxe!

Cheeseburger in paradise
Heaven on earth with an onion slice
Not too particular not too precise

Jimmy Buffett

Grilled Turkey wings and parts.

I am trying out a rub on turkey parts, I hate turkey so I am not going to cry my self a river if it didn't work out. LOL!

Anyways here is how I am doing the parts and wings.

Amish Butter & Rub.
DSC04059.JPG

Washed the Turkey parts, removed any fat or hairs I could see. Broke them into pieces.
DSC04061.JPG

&

These turkeys wings and drum sticks will stay in the fridge for 3 hours for marination.
DSC04063.JPG

We're having Margherita Pizza! I have the dough done and it's sitting in the fridge until we're ready for it. I just need to whip up a vinaigrette for the salad.

Oh, and a bottle of chianti ...

I picked up a rotisserie chicken at Sam's Club yesterday and turned it into chicken salad this morning. We'll be having chicken salad salads for dinner tonight.

I picked up a rotisserie chicken at Sam's Club yesterday and turned it into chicken salad this morning. We'll be having chicken salad salads for dinner tonight.
Sounds good Mama.
Are you using Pasta or some kind of Lettuce for the chicken salad fillers?

Pulled pork sandwiches! And...if it stops raining soon, roasted corn!

Back
Top Bottom