Dinner for Mon, March 31?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another Monday. Spent the morning working outside and the afternoon doing paperwork. I'd rather be outside!

Anyway, it started to rain ,and it's another night of leftovers. I made a chicken noodle soup and will add grilled cheese sandwiches.

Needed a pasta fix so a quick meat sauce with.....you guessed it PASTA!

Tonight is boneless pork chops with red onion and apple, cranberry stuffing, and roasted asparagus and broccoli. Fresh strawberries and pineapple for dessert.

I had what I was supposed to cook yesterday :blush:

soup (onions, carrots, celery, garlic, a tad bit of sugar, tinned tomatoes, combination chicken and vegetable broth, fresh flat leaf parsley, thyme, rosemary, and basil, kale, zucchini, and some turkey kielbasa.

img_577673_0_3c8923e30c10393c0fbc58d8a961b5f6.jpg

I had what I was supposed to cook yesterday :blush:

soup (onions, carrots, celery, garlic, a tad bit of sugar, tinned tomatoes, combination chicken and vegetable broth, fresh flat leaf parsley, thyme, rosemary, and basil, kale, zucchini, and some turkey kielbasa.

Wow, that looks great. Is there some kind of pasta in there, too?

Wow. Nice KE!
What are the little white things that kinda look like barley.
I want some!
Do you live by Suzi??? You guys can throw in on a soup shipment :)

We are having grilled pork tenderloin, fried rice & a salad with strawberries, grapes, orange peppers, dried apricots, red onion, tosted pine nuts, leafy green lettuce & a sesame ginger dressing. My father-in-law's wife is bringing dessert...a custard like cake with fresh berries & chocolate sauce. She made it for dessert last night & it was so good, we asked her to make it again!

we made home made chicken quesadillas tonight. just a little bit of everything. i absolutely love it and they are sooo easy to make and everyone can do theirs a little different.

Pulled pork enchiladas, rice and beans and a green salad...New gas stove is a dream..I enjoy using it...Made some baked apples for dessert..

kadesma:)

we finally got around to making our easter ham (we went to my sis's for easter). it was good but salty.

i'm looking forward to my two potato soup with the meat, and split peas soup with the bone.

No, no picture this time.... ;)
I had what I said I would and couldn't believe how good the gravy turned out. I didn't make it out for the shrooms though and just used a piece of the meatloaf and some onions for the "fond". I made some fries, too and poured the gravy over the meatloaf sandwich and the fries.... mmmm.... my kind of food. Even my dogs' noses were tasting the air, so it must have been good :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom