Dinner for saturday, february 4th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i was thinking of a searing a ribeye & tossing it into the oven for a few, with either boiled baby red potatoes with truffleoil, seasalt & black pepper, grn. beans w/ hollandaise, or butternut squash soup.
what are you having?

Lamb meatballs
Greek Salad
Greek Zucchini
Pita bread
Rice with berries
Tzaki
feta
olives
Baklava

We had sea bass fillets, pan fried, served with a fennel butter sauce, tenderstem brocolli , and tomatoes grilled with herbes de Provence.

In the oven right now is buritos. I made a beef version this time, with rice, refried beans, onions, salsa, and cheddar.

I ended up roasting a couple chickens, and made chicken gravy, garlic mashed taters, and broccoli. Pie for dessert.

that sounds good ishbel. what part of fennel was used in the butter? seed, bulb, or greens? traditionally they were discarded, but i've heard that the greens are quite tasty, and can make a nice garnish.

tonight, we had salads, miso soup, sashimi deluxe, salmon skin temaki, and an avocado eel roll.

buckytom said:
that sounds good ishbel. what part of fennel was used in the butter? seed, bulb, or greens? traditionally they were discarded, but i've heard that the greens are quite tasty, and can make a nice garnish.

tonight, we had salads, miso soup, sashimi deluxe, salmon skin temaki, and an avocado eel roll.

I grated some of the bulb and beat it into the butter with lots of pepper.

Again I ordered room service from the Crown Plaza. I had a wonderful seafood bisque with crab cakes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom