Dinner for Saturday, January 21st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i have to decide. maybe try out this little restaurant by me. seafood would be nice. i may make a firm fish with a sauce tonite. i'll decide later on.:-p

Well, I dont feel like doing much since I have the flu or something. So it's blt's and thats it.

Sierra, in violation of the Mexican dinner theme last night (and because I had a lot of apples) I made your Dutch apple pie for dessert. Big hit! I'm going to try that crust again with some other fruits.

mudbug said:
Sierra, in violation of the Mexican dinner theme last night (and because I had a lot of apples) I made your Dutch apple pie for dessert. Big hit! I'm going to try that crust again with some other fruits.
It is one of my most requested desserts by coworkers and family members. I think it would be great with other fruits, especially blackberries. YUM!! I have 3 apples in my fruit basket waiting to become a Dutch apple pie right now.

.... we did errands all day and while we were out stopped and got some oysters for lunch. By the time we got home I had a major headache. I went to bed and slept pretty much until 10 this morning... I'm not sure if Paul ate anything or not. Tonight I'm feeding him leftovers...poor guy. I'd better make him something goooood tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom