Dinner for Thurs. 11/7/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing a rack of oven baked ribs. They're rubbed with a dry rub and I've added a braising liquid with wine, vinegar, garlic, honey and Worcestershire sauce. Well also have beans and sauerkraut as sides.

Comfort night here......
Dogs and Kraut, Mashed reds with Roasted Garlic, Creamed Corn , Asparagus Spears and Tomatoes & Red Onion under Thousand Island Dressing...

Dogs & Kraut.jpg

Spiced roasted pork loin with a honey, dijon, tamari, garlic glaze, with roasted potatoes and a Starkrimson pear stuffed with pear flesh, blue cheese and chopped walnuts, then baked.

Attachments

• 2019-11-07 18.44.02.jpg
    2019-11-07 18.44.02.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 83
I cut a pork tenderloin into medallions and made a pan sauce, seasoned with garlic and rosemary. I also served boiled potatoes and Danish red cabbage.

Attachments

• PB070036[1].jpg
    PB070036[1].jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 104
Delicious looking meals, all. :yum: I had a taco salad this afternoon. No pics though, was too hungry. :LOL:

We took our Orlando niece out to Texas Roadhouse tonight, along with an artist friend of hers who is staying with Cherie through the weekend. Four steaks all around, along with salads. Himself had French fries for his side, while I had steamed broccoli. And rolls. I love their rolls. :yum:

I had scrambled eggs, sliced vine tomatoes and buttermilk biscuits for dinner last night.

Back
Top Bottom