Dinner for Thursday, January 24...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haven't a clue for dinner tonight. something with left over grilled chicken and maybe some fiedo pasta(cooks super fast ) cooked in chicken stock. have snow peas , hey this is starting to sound good. lol

babe:chef:

now i am thinking last of ham and bean soup i made and froze it after thanksgiving.

babe

I'm at work... forgot to take anything out for dinner tonight.
Maybe, I'll do breakfast too...

We had a baked pasta with penne, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower (it's the only way I can get anyone to eat it around here!) and lots of sauce and cheese. Fresh pears for dessert. But I'm sure there will be some ice cream later....:)

DH is cooking tonight. We're having roasted lemon-pepper chicken (bought whole from the deli,) Zatarain's Gravy and Rice, and buttered green beans.

Tomorrow, I'll pick the chicken carcass and make chicken pot pie with biscuits on top.

Burp :blush:
One with barbeque sauce, one without. I just may have had more you don't see in this picture :)
But I left enough for sandwiches tomorrow! :LOL:

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 176
I made a Czech recipe for red peppers with ground turkey(my swap for pork tonight), rice, tomatoes and onions. Simple and hearty, although I cooked the ground turkey in goose fat for better flavor.

Went out for Mexican tonight and got Carne Asada SoftTacos w/ Pico, Beans and MexiRice. Very very tasty.

Went out for Mexican tonight and got Carne Asada SoftTacos w/ Pico, Beans and MexiRice. Very very tasty.

BBQ Mikey, that is what I had for lunch today minus the beans and rice. I had some hot salsa and chips, I was hoping that it would help clear up my sinuses, but it did not work.

Dinner was ground beef chop suey over jasmine rice. Tonight's leftovers are going to be tomorrow's lunch.

Back
Top Bottom