Dinner for tonight Dec. 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally made the beef standing rib roast that I was going to make on Sunday. OMG...I forgot how good a nice rare rib roast was. I make my first Yorkshire pudding to go with it. Now what to do with the leftovers and the bones. Hmmmm.. ideas ideas....

I tried smoking cabbage once, but it never dried out enough to roll it right, and it was too big for the cigarette papers. :D Then I remembered that I don't smoke! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Cabbage Barbara... cabbage...
Not to be confused with hippie lettuce ;)

You... :LOL:

Yeah. Cabbage is more often referred to as money. You wouldn't want to smoke that now would you?

mofet, no web site, but here's a link: Christian's Steak & Grill, Garfield, NJ New Jersey Restaurant Guide - Garfield Restaurant Menus and Reviews

the reviews are pretty accurate. the food is great, the owner is nice so long as you are as well, but you have to watch any modifications you make to a menu item. he specifically requests no substitutes, but those people who are used to ordering 15 things with changes to what's listed on the menu will find him rude, lol.
I used to work not far from there on Passaic Ave in Garfield. I will have to go check it out. Thanks Bucky!!

Yeah. Cabbage is more often referred to as money. You wouldn't want to smoke that now would you?
AHEMMMMMMMMM Money (cabbage) is rolled and used as a "vechicle" BUT not smoked!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom