Dinner for Tuesday, August 12th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I'm craving some BBQ so tonight I'm fixing........ BBQ ribs, fried green tomatoes, baked beans and potato salad.

I don't know yet what I am cooking. Maybe Pasta Primivera or something with pork chops.

Ended up making french bread pizza with the leftover meatballs, sauce and mozzarella cheese.

Last edited:
Boring. Lefover chicken meatloaf, yellow sqaush with zuchinni and tomatoes steamed with sweet onion and leftover potato and toasted pumpernickle with garlic-cheese butter. Fresh Georgia peaches with real vanilla ice cream for dessert.

I'm thinking thick pork chops on the grill rubbed with salt, pepper and sage. Probably some zucchini and yellow squash. I'll make a salad of tomatoes, green peppers and cucumbers from the garden and add a vinagrette. Yummy!!

Barb

barbaque sounds delish! probably with macaroni & cheese & broccoli-cheese casserole.

I made tzatziki this morning with a garden-fresh cucumber, so we'll have pita sandwiches with leftover sliced wine-butt chicken, lettuce, tomatoes from the garden, feta and tzatziki. I also toasted some pita chips, so we can dip those in the tzatziki. More sliced tomatoes on the side.

made a ginormous breakfast this morning so nobody's going to be very hungry. something small, but I know there's ice cream for dessert!

Freezing Cold Beer/Squeeze of Lime....
Catfish Boulettes/Remoulade Sauce....
FF Potatoes.....
Squash & Onions.....
Okra & Tomatoes.....
Chocolate Ice Cream.....

turkey medallions with pesto over fettucini buttered noodles
green salad with the kitchen sink, and orange vinaigrette
broc/caul/car/on/gar/salt/pepper/rosemary oven roasted [in the toaster oven]

Apricot chicken, leftover new red potatoes, and summer squash from my garden. Maybe one day if the sun comes out I'll have a crop of ripe tomatoes!

Apricot chicken, leftover new red potatoes, and summer squash from my garden. Maybe one day if the sun comes out I'll have a crop of ripe tomatoes!
the sun couldn't be out more than it is here and I have had the worst ever year for toms. you get blueberries and rhubard in your neck of the woods right? I'd love to have those...

Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and probably Corn and Lima Beans. I might even get energetic and make some Milk Chicken Gravy.

we had salads, gyoza, and sushi/sashimi for dinner tonight. my boy had chicken teryaki.

dw had the sushi/sashimi combo, and i had the sushi special deluxe, and a salmon skin hand roll.

and for my overnight dinner, i'm going to make a cheesesteak with leftover garlic rubbed grilled delmonico, onions, a-1 sauce, and american cheese on homemade (machine) rye bread with flax seeds.

I made tzatziki this morning with a garden-fresh cucumber, so we'll have pita sandwiches with leftover sliced wine-butt chicken, lettuce, tomatoes from the garden, feta and tzatziki. I also toasted some pita chips, so we can dip those in the tzatziki. More sliced tomatoes on the side.

Can you give us your recipe for tzatziki....thanks!

Back
Top Bottom