Dinner for Tuesday March 8?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
It will be leftover chicken thighs plus? I have been putting off making a new spinach salad. Yesterday's excuse was I hadn't dug the carrots nor cooked the bacon. Now both those tasks are completed. Really hoping I get around to making the salad.

What are you doing or procrastinating on doing for dinner?

Take out :(

I cant wait for busy season to be over so I can get back in the kitchen on a daily basis.

A ground beef patty topped with a slice of Monterey jack, leftover pasta salad from yesterday, and a couple of Vlasic Zesty Dill Pickle spears. :)

Burritos ala Burgener. I browned up some beef, added taco seasoning, picante sauce, corn and beans. Serve it in a soft flour shell with sour cream, shredded lettuce and cheddar cheese.

Went to the movies late this afternoon (Spotlight is deserving of the Oscar), so had to plan for a quick dinner. I love this semi-retirement life! Cheeseburgers on the grill, oven fries, and a garden salad.

Pressure cooked riblets w/BBQ sauce (HM) & a salad.

img_1458143_0_4be8f8a7c15dea4724d6f518da8765b9.jpg

Joey, you're such a tease. I haven't been able to view some of your images lately. Not all, just some. :huh:

...I cant wait for busy season to be over so I can get back in the kitchen on a daily basis.
I'm guessing you might prepare taxes? A friend of mine used to work at a small accounting business. About this time each year she started counting down the days to April 15.

The rice in my chicken soup from the other day managed to absorb all of the broth from the soup. :ermm: Add more broth? Nope. Decided to turn it into a ginned-up version of Chicken Perlo. All I did was saute a sweet onion, add cut up kielbasa and cooked to brown, then add in the tub of soup and the chicken left over from last night's supper. It was *burp* pretty good! Used the greens from a bunch of kohlrabi and sauteed them with some pieces of bacon. I guess with temperatures in the 60s today, I thought I was living in the south. :LOL:

Attachments

• 2016-03-08 20.52.40.jpg
    2016-03-08 20.52.40.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 148
We had Andy's Italian sausage soup. That is such a hearty, tasty soup that we didn't need any bread or anything else to go with it. Here's a pic from the previous time I made it. I guess I didn't add any pasta last time. This time I used wholewheat fusilli instead of the ditali (haven't seen that in wholewheat).
OrKbVtNiQP325ZEBRXtGIacN0gPT6QRo4Yid0cF6tChyA2YyR27VJr8bhSpZiZFkD8wrG5YvXryzUeegQi2G1R0ksJ1ke28qYvI7-IEn09WVhIu81aYZ-vw68x_7dqKDAM0BR44u4OtMl6vLu31yHu_SAo-rEISWRitM-TdfcQCwowOnIxmszonlNq8ILm_wQ2Z-3nrxSpsGAiBco1NQ9xEaVIkIvEEqZaBBCI_ux5jyAmmST89UkSa_KlcD5miIbzkal5A9Q_11HJ8p4zIYe7HazeeMvcAAkqqTH16kIfH-xlB4nQjUp_aEK0S-YZPDBJR5rJSEszAKtwXVfxvamm-HVijOq2qH8JXGPJ9VtGX1yrBvCErvG_DHk17kyVgg6b8Wl_1Zv_RcvhHtYN5kToLvQRBAOD_U_sDBqrPvVCQh3mLTYjRC5Y4Bnmrq8HHyU64zJAW-TG_dSS2cJEKZIxOGXMOs9MGDsKg2tL5BvOCYElBr0UcMpOrXvzp3DLZYToMx7N3s7d_vl6jvS05139VfGgYTnl4ZvGtVtnUG0GIicOlwC5DfRo_CsqO5drEBSqg4=w692-h519-no

We had some frozen/fresh tortellini in a roasted garlic cream sauce and a salad.

I'm guessing you might prepare taxes? A friend of mine used to work at a small accounting business. About this time each year she started counting down the days to April 15.

Close - I'm an auditor. Just so happens that my busy season lines up with tax season. Fortunately, I am (mostly) done at the end of this month!

We had Andy's Italian sausage soup. That is such a hearty, tasty soup that we didn't need any bread or anything else to go with it. Here's a pic from the previous time I made it. I guess I didn't add any pasta last time. This time I used wholewheat fusilli instead of the ditali (haven't seen that in wholewheat).
OrKbVtNiQP325ZEBRXtGIacN0gPT6QRo4Yid0cF6tChyA2YyR27VJr8bhSpZiZFkD8wrG5YvXryzUeegQi2G1R0ksJ1ke28qYvI7-IEn09WVhIu81aYZ-vw68x_7dqKDAM0BR44u4OtMl6vLu31yHu_SAo-rEISWRitM-TdfcQCwowOnIxmszonlNq8ILm_wQ2Z-3nrxSpsGAiBco1NQ9xEaVIkIvEEqZaBBCI_ux5jyAmmST89UkSa_KlcD5miIbzkal5A9Q_11HJ8p4zIYe7HazeeMvcAAkqqTH16kIfH-xlB4nQjUp_aEK0S-YZPDBJR5rJSEszAKtwXVfxvamm-HVijOq2qH8JXGPJ9VtGX1yrBvCErvG_DHk17kyVgg6b8Wl_1Zv_RcvhHtYN5kToLvQRBAOD_U_sDBqrPvVCQh3mLTYjRC5Y4Bnmrq8HHyU64zJAW-TG_dSS2cJEKZIxOGXMOs9MGDsKg2tL5BvOCYElBr0UcMpOrXvzp3DLZYToMx7N3s7d_vl6jvS05139VfGgYTnl4ZvGtVtnUG0GIicOlwC5DfRo_CsqO5drEBSqg4=w692-h519-no

Thanks for the link!

I will give this a try, minus the pasta or maybe substitute a can of beans! :yum:

Pork&apple burger flavoured with cumin. Served with coleslaw and jacket potato.

ps. I never photograph meals - with one exception - a fantastic pudding that I ate last year in Lisbon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom