Dinner for Wednesday, November 22nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookmex

Washing Up
Since we've already had our Thanksgiving holiday here, I'm doing my quick and easy Mexican Tinga with a side salad and Mexican dressing.

My lunch was fairly light so will make up for dinner by whipping up a Chinese meal consisting of pork meatballs, stir-fry chayote (hairy squash) with carrots, leek omelette and rice on the side.

Tonight I have to get going on my pumpkin/chocolate cheesecake and make the dough for my yeast rolls, so its LaRosa's (pizza) carry out for us tonight.

My cranberry-cherry cobbler is in the oven as I type (DH got home early to help with Sofie!:) ), the ginger-pumpkin cheesecake is setting up in the fridge, the corn bread is made and the twice-baked sweet potatoes are stuffed and ready to be baked the second time tomorrow so the kitchen is closed for the day! Take-out pizza here, too!:)

The What's For Dinner Tonight thread is looking a little sad today. I can't imagine why. :LOL:

We're not even **hosting dinner tomorrow night, yet still I'm glad it's leftovers tonight: buttermilk pecan baked chicken, buttermilk mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli (without buttermilk :)).

**We are bringing two pies, cranberry-raspberry relish, and tons of wine!

Back
Top Bottom