Dinner Friday 10/1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use Jack Daniels in my BBQ sauce. I have never tasted it by itself, but the sauce is pretty good.

Laurie, Laurie, Laurie...One night I was hiding outside your house trying to see how you made your secret BBQ Sauce:ermm:...I was taking good notes, when all of a sudden you checked to make sure no one was lookin..and then Chug-A-Lug Chug-A-Lug ...I'm just sayin.....:LOL:

Laurie, Laurie, Laurie...One night I was hiding outside your house trying to see how you made your secret BBQ Sauce:ermm:...I was taking good notes, when all of a sudden you checked to make sure no one was lookin..and then Chug-A-Lug Chug-A-Lug ...I'm just sayin.....:LOL:

I keep tellin' ya Uncle B, you are not going to get that recipe from me no how - even trying to ruin my reputation.:ermm: Okay, you did get me this time but like Andy said, I just tried it once....and you fell out of the tree before you saw me washing it down with Jose Cuervo! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I keep tellin' ya Uncle B, you are not going to get that recipe from me no how - even trying to ruin my reputation.:ermm: Okay, you did get me this time but like Andy said, I just tried it once....and you fell out of the tree before you saw me washing it down with Jose Cuervo! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yep....that was embarrassing :censored: ~~~~ Good thing there was a lot of snow or I would've busted it good!!! ~~~ :LOL:

PS...I got the recipe anyway....Heee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :ROFLMAO:

I love catus juice! (tequila)

My favorite right now is Hornitos Anejo.Strong vanilla and caramel undertones.

I have some chicken I have to cook.Still trying to figure it out!

In my heart I knew PrincessFiona was correct (and the fact tequila has been my drink of choice since university) but I just couldn't imagine Uncle B. dissing Jim Beam or Jack Daniels like that! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Barbara + tequila = :sick:

Barbara + whiskey = :sick:

Barbara + fruity rum drink = :w00t2:

:)Barbara

pork cutlets milanese, pan gravy, buttermilk mashed yukon golds, peas w/ mint.

simple and yummy. (and my pard's fave)

cooked up some italian sausage, cut up and threw into homemade sauce i made the other day. heated it up and mixed with pasta shells. salt, pepper, some grated parmagian regianno.

i also made some homemade brocolli soup. Saw Ramsay do a video on it - can't believe how easy it is and only 2 ingredients. loved putting a little goat cheese down on the bottom of the bowl before pouring the soup into the bowl.

i had that later on as a snack.

Chicken cutlets dredged in highly seasoned flour & fried in peanut oil with lemon pan gravy, steamed asparagus topped with butter and freshly grated Romano and Parmesan cheeses, mac and cheese topped with bread crumbs and salad.

img_924345_0_e3b6c89ee4183fb421cdf28214481926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom