Dinner- Friday 10-24 - What ya havin????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
little Halloween candy though. Hershey's assorted minis and mini Almond Joy..... mmmm.
I bought my candy last week. Of course I don't get any trick or treaters in seven years here, but I've got the candy just in case (lol).

ohmygosh, I did the same thing..only I haven't had a trick or treater in 33 years..

but it had been so long since I had any Herseys candy, I was so disappointed, I'm throwing it away. Krogers also had some Doves chocolates and I'm going back for them!!

Their dark chocolate is my favorite... Special or something like that. Their regular milk chocolate has defintely lost something.
I had someone bring me some chocolates from Belgium last week. OMG! I was in chocolate heaven. For two days anyway (lol).

i picked up take-out italian last night on the way home. we had a mixed salad, calamari salad, veal piccata, chicken parm, and spaghetti.

I usually don't miss these, must be slipping, LOL. We had cod coated in Golden Dipt batter and fried, coleslaw, and homemade mac and cheese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom