Dinner Friday 10th May 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
since last night was "i hate my husband" night, apparently a lunar event, i'm going to grill the turkish rubbed chicken that i'd planned yesterday. then baseball practice at 6 while dw goes to the gym to be angry at someone else. whew.

thank god for baseball.

and then work. i have to be in by 8:30, sparing me the further wrath of a barely 5' titan.

Last edited:
since last night was "i hate my husband" night, apparently a lunar event, i'm going to grill the turkish rubbed chicken that i'd planned yesterday. then baseball practice at 6 while dw goes to the gym to be angry at someone else. whew.

thank god for baseball.

and then work. i have to be in by 8:30, sparing me the further wrath of a barely 5' titan.

Watch us Lil' ones.. We bite.
Good luck...Shields UP! :ROFLMAO:

Blah dinner here tonight. Stew is on the mind. I'll let the freezer decide. Time to defrost it.

Unless something better comes along, and there is some chance that will happen; it will be leftover potato soup. Soup turned out okay, but is lacking BACON. I don't have bacon in stock until I use up more of my stash of bacon grease. Even though I used copious amounts of bacon grease when sauting the veggies, I still don't have bits of BACON in my soup.:glare:

A friend shared her dip recipe with me (sausage, cream cheese, Rotel), so we will have that with tortilla chips, along with big salads.

For dessert I will be trying a Strawberries and Cream Cobbler recipe I found on Facebook today.

There was a chicken recipe posted on facebook that looks wonderful so that is in the oven as we speak. I'll round it out with salads and maybe some stuffing.

We're gonna give our little supper club another try. Two or three previous attempts were very disappointing, but it's now under new management. We'll see, hope it's good!

I have enough chicken pot pie left over from last night for dh. I'm going to stop off and Wholefoods and pick up some of their fresh baked bread, some nice cheese and a deli meat. Maybe get some take home goodies from the hot bar. A smorgashbord!

Fried Haddock in Panko with oven roasted potatoes...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Tonight it was fried ham steak, rice w/ EVOO graded cheese, and baked Brussel sprouts in maple syurp, as with the ham steak.
39817-albums960-picture5493.jpg

Back
Top Bottom