Dinner Friday, 12/31/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Italian sausage, pepper,and onions on hoggie rolls, for dinner, snacks of cheese and crackers, little smokies, chips and dip.

I have my 14-year-old son home with me tonight for New Years Eve...so we are having munchies: Bagel Bites (I KNOW!!:blush:), chips and salsa (taking the new food chopper he got me for Christmas for a test drive :chef:), and assorted brownie bites. Later, I'll sneak in a wine spritzer made with the blueberry wine I bought myself as a gift. Trying to decide whether to make the spritzer with lemon-lime soda or sparkling grape juice.

I have a pot of spaghetti sauce w/ meatballs simmering on the stove to take out to my fiance's tomorrow. I will make him a baked spaghetti for an early supper. Then for munchies for our bowl game, (Fiesta Bowl....GO SOONERS!), I'll make smoked sausage/garlic bread appetizers and a relish tray.

Happy New Year to all!

no formal meal for me tonight. made spinach,green onion,cheese roll ups in puff pastry. baked a small brie in puff pastry. have some chips and artichoke, spinach dip. oh, and a bottle of bubbly. some of it is healthy , right? i don't make it to midnight anymore but i try. happy new year to everyone!!!

No big NYE dinner here... I had a mushroom burger, cooked in a pan with reduced fat cheddar cheese melted on top, sauteed mushrooms, and ketchup.. One of my all time favorite meals, and very low in fat . Happy New Year!

I made an sausage and egg McMuffin. Only one. And a little fudge.

Nothing alcoholic to drink tonight. The best way to start a New Year is without a hangover. However, I will get a box of wine Tuesday and have some then.LOL

Well I got all the salads and dips done. The lemon meringue will have to wait till tomorrow.

We are both trying to stay awake...I was up at 4:30 this morning for no good reason. I have chilled Spumante, chilled Sparkling Cider and chilled Sparkling White Grape. No snacks, I don't think I could eat.

Finally served supper at past 23h (11 P.M.).

IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2473.JPG

Too pooped to make dessert. But, we are both stuffed (I had two servings and DH had three and he had bigger slices of tourtière than me).

It was Thai Prawns and Mushroom Risotto and it was fabulously washed down with bubbly wine!

Rockbuster, that's going to be my dinner tomorrow, for friends from Colorado. Tomorrow being the second. My husband is drooling in anticipation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom