Dinner Friday 12th of April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Still cold, winter came early this year :w00t2:
I'll go and see what veggies are fresh at the market and make a nice pot of hot vegetable soup :yum:
Caitlin is home with flu so she'll be happy :)

We tried something different with our pasta tonight, we used ricotta instead of cream cheese...we certainly prefer the cream cheese

This post was meant for the ham gravy thread! How on earth did it end up here?! :ROFLMAO:

I had to go back and reread your post. By brain was saying, I don't recall Snip saying she was having ham today :wacko:
:LOL:

If I get the gumption to take the boat into town today, I think I'll make Snip's curry mussels again.
OK, it's not that bad, but three days of rain in a row is a bit much.

I had to go back and reread your post. By brain was saying, I don't recall Snip saying she was having ham today :wacko:
:LOL:

I haven't even been drinking! Must be losing it :LOL:

If I get the gumption to take the boat into town today, I think I'll make Snip's curry mussels again.
OK, it's not that bad, but three days of rain in a row is a bit much.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's pouring with rain here too. Washing got soaked, should have just rubbed soap on it and let the rain do the rinsing :rolleyes:

A cold rainy day here as well. Dinner tonight will be Chinese pepper steak over jasmine rice.

Attempting a lentil dish from my cousin in Ecuador (she's a missionary there) and will add some rice and thin fried steaks per her suggestion. It will be interesting!

It's snowing and stuff and windy and cold. I'm roasting some vegis for a roasted root vegi bisque. I'm not sure if I will have anything with it. It was very filling when I made it before.

A cold rainy day here as well.
We had ICE pellets hitting our windows this morning!!!:ohmy:
Not sure what we'll want tonight since I made those big bagel sandwiches for breakfast, but I'm still going ahead with making stock from the rotisserie chicken carcass and using it for creamy chicken and wild rice soup. We have leftover chicken from the grill - I was planning on using it for paninis but Himself is hoping I turn it into a hot meal. We'll see who wins.;)

I had a big bowl of spaghetti with sausage and meatballs for lunch and still don't have an appetite for dinner. Good thing I didn't run into the city and buy those mussels.
I know I'll be scrounging in a few hours though. I better think of something.

I'm torn between pasta or having a pizza delivered. It depends on how lazy I get as the day progresses.

If I go with pasta it will be shredded rotisserie chicken on spinach fettucine in lemon/wine sauce.

I've decided to go with a little breakfast for dinner of sorts.
I found a little leftover steak in the freezer from last week. I'll heat it and serve it on garlic bread/toast. I also took a little bacon out of the freezer just because I could. I've got some little eggs that I'll scramble three or four. And I'll balance things out by making a huge amount of home fries.

I've decided to go with a little breakfast for dinner of sorts.
I found a little leftover steak in the freezer from last week. I'll heat it and serve it on garlic bread/toast. I also took a little bacon out of the freezer just because I could. I've got some little eggs that I'll scramble three or four. And I'll balance things out by making a huge amount of home fries.

Yes, home fries, good to see you've included a vegetable.

Back
Top Bottom