Dinner Friday 14th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I am, Kylie! Minced beef (gawd, you got me saying it now :LOL:), sweet onion, sour cream, romaine lettuce, Rotel tomatoes (a seasoned/canned tomatoes and chiles product here), cheddar cheese and taco sauce. In that order. All on El Paso super stuffer taco shells :chef:

:yum: I was thinking of having a Taco Friday too! Those super stuffer shells are fantastic, aren't they?!?!

They sure are. I can get two meals out of a box this way :pig:
:LOL:

They will look like this

Attachments

• tacos.jpg
    tacos.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 185
It doesn't have quite the same ring, Dawg, but it will have the same results :yum:

Let's see... Salsa Sunday, Mole Monday, Taco Tuesday, ?, ?, Fajita Friday, Serranos Saturday... hmmm, Wednesday & Thursday... not up on my Mexican foods :huh:

Yes I am, Kylie! Minced beef (gawd, you got me saying it now :LOL:), sweet onion, sour cream, romaine lettuce, Rotel tomatoes (a seasoned/canned tomatoes and chiles product here), cheddar cheese and taco sauce. In that order. All on El Paso super stuffer taco shells :chef:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Minced beef....minced beef....minced beef... :w00t2:

They sound lovely!

We too use the El Paso taco shells...those you have are called Jumbo ones over here ;)

The boy is belt testing and i worked late so will grab a pizza or something later...

I had a nice tender pork chop smothered in brown gravy with half a huge sweet potato with garlic butter.

It doesn't have quite the same ring, Dawg, but it will have the same results :yum:

Let's see... Salsa Sunday, Mole Monday, Taco Tuesday, ?, ?, Fajita Friday, Serranos Saturday... hmmm, Wednesday & Thursday... not up on my Mexican foods :huh:
Huevos Rancheros Wednesday? "Huevos" and "Wednesday" kind of have the same starting sound.

Tortilla Thursday?

Those look like they will taste fantastic... my mouth is watering :yum:

We went Thai, I had Crying Tiger Beef, and this time I ordered 2 sauces, and it was wonderful! I planned ahead and got to take one sauce home. DH got salmon. He had it all to himself, which was fine with me.

Last edited:
Huevos Rancheros Wednesday? "Huevos" and "Wednesday" kind of have the same starting sound.

Tortilla Thursday?

Those look like they will taste fantastic... my mouth is watering :yum:

Huevos Wednesday. I like it. Breakfast for dinner :)

Wacamolé Wednesday.

I guess for lack of anything better we could just call it Tequila Thursday.
After 6-7 shots it will start sounding like thequila :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom