Dinner Friday 17th May 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's pretty swell we are increasingly an international society and we all are the better for it.

I grilled a full slice ham steak yesterday, and there is plenty leftover. That, what with reading along with the French Toast thread makes tonight's dinner an easy match. There is also some cantalope in the frig that isn't getting any younger.

Bookmark this site for future reference: World Time Clock & Map ;)

I have three pints of grape tomatoes I bought about a week ago. A few of them were a bit tired so I pitched them, but the rest are perfectly fine for roasting. Making a batch of roasted tomato sauce to put over some gnocci we got at the pasta shop near Boston. Tossed salad too, of course!

I was just about to post that handy dandy world time clock and map CG. I too think it's remarkable to talk with people all over the world, not to mention when we are traveling I use that site often before making calls home. ;)

Steve is in Florida visiting with his 100 year old mom on his birthday today and he will return Monday so I'm not cooking while he's away. I think I'll go out and bring home a KFC Chicken Pot Pie for dinner.

Not much for presentation after a few glasses of 14.5% Zinfandel, but here is some pan seared duck breast with a reduction of honey, balsamic vinager, pecans, garlic mash and roasted asparagus...

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 180
i could dive right into that crawfish boil, s&p.

and rock, can i steal a slice dipped in the reduction. just a slice. purty please?

Mountain time here:rolleyes:, just finishing breakfast.

My BIL is out of town this weekend so I will be over at my sisters a lot. She will soon pick me up for an excercise class and will discuss dinner/supper plans but I expect to be at her house with an unknown menu.:)

BIL had not left Dodge yet so the 3 of us had potato soup and pear salad that my sister had made

I marinated and grilled a pork tenderloin (it looked like one piece in the package, but when I took it out of the package it was in several chunks) It was tasty with Roasted pineapple habanero sauce. Serves with Hassleback potatoes and corn on the cob.

Not great presentation, but yummy!

image-2847758628.jpg

I marinated and grilled a pork tenderloin (it looked like one piece in the package, but when I took it out of the package it was in several chunks) It was tasty with Roasted pineapple habanero sauce. Serves with Hassleback potatoes and corn on the cob.

Not great presentation, but yummy!

Sure looks yummy.
And I had that same thing happen with multipled tenderloins in the same package. I thought it was one big one at first.

Back
Top Bottom