Dinner Friday 1st March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
For the first day of March we are having chicken fingers and baked potatoes for dinner :)

My daughter wants me to make a thing called Taco bake. I have researched a few recipes and found what she described. I think. I'll let you know how it turned out tomorrow. Good night, all.

I stopped at the grocery on the way home from work and picked up a chuck roast. We'll have that with baked potatoes and salads.

Cuban style pork roast. Slathered with garli-cumin-salt past and marinated in fresh sour orange juice.:yum:

I'm thinking a big salad of field greens, tomatoes, mushrooms, grated parm, grapes, blueberries, and sunflower seeds with an EVOO and vinegar dressing.

My daughter wants me to make a thing called Taco bake. I have researched a few recipes and found what she described. I think. I'll let you know how it turned out tomorrow. Good night, all.
Complete turn around. We went with mussels steamed in white wine,w/ garlic, butter and other goodies. Some spaghetti with olive oil and a green salad....what a difference a day makes..

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Oven baked tandoori chicken, curried rice pilaf, and palak paneer.

I don't know where my wife found these free range chicken breasts but they are HUGE. This bird's name must have been "Dolly" ;)

I was going to try to squeeze in some mussels myself this weekend. :yum:

How did you do a turnaround to mussels, Rock? Did you make a store run?

I was going to try to squeeze in some mussels myself this weekend. :yum:

How did you do a turnaround to mussels, Rock? Did you make a store run?
I went into town to pick up my daughter from school. Normally, she takes the bus. Dipped into the grocery store to pick up a couple of things and there they were. I know she likes them as much as I do, and I didn't want a big pan of leftover taco bake in the oven on the weekend. We're not home tomorrow and I have a slab of fresh pork-belly planned for Sunday...lol....

Last edited:
Complete turn around. We went with mussels steamed in white wine,w/ garlic, butter and other goodies. Some spaghetti with olive oil and a green salad....what a difference a day makes..

Yum, I love mussels.

Still in the hospital. DH is bringing me a turkey-apple club sandwich from one of my favorite restaurants. He will be having the Greek lamb hoagie.

http://thetentop.com/

I went into town to pick up my daughter from school. Normally, she takes the bus. Dipped into the grocery store to pick up a couple of things and there they were. I know she likes them as much as I do, and I didn't want a big pan of leftover taco bake in the oven on the weekend. We're not home tomorrow and I have a slab of fresh pork-belly planned for Sunday...lol....

One thing about mussels, there's never any leftover!

Yum, I love mussels.

Still in the hospital. DH is bringing me a turkey-apple club sandwich from one of my favorite restaurants. He will be having the Greek lamb hoagie.

http://thetentop.com/

Oh dear, GG. Hope you get out soon and can have some mussels, though your dinner sounds great!

We're debating, Friday night we usually go out to eat.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom