Dinner Friday 22nd March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One is a recipe from a past Aussie Masterchef contestant and the other is from another forum....so I can put the Masterchef one on and put the source but the other one I cant, but I can PM it to you too if you like DL :)

Thanks Kylie!

Beer Can Chicken & spaghetti squash.
39817-albums933-picture5438.jpg

You're making me jealous. Enjoy your roast duck.

Stirling is making tacos. :w00t2::clap::zorro:
Oh those tacos were yummy. I only had four, so I may have another later on. One of these years, when I don't have a taco deficit, I will have to take pix of Stirling's tacos.

We had Carlsberg beer with the tacos and a couple of Margaritas for dessert. ;)

Tacos, Margaritas, it seemed reasonable at the time and we certainly enjoyed them.

A super supper salad: shredded grilled jerk chicken over romaine, topped with chopped hard boiled eggs, real crumbled bacon, toasted almonds and fresh parmesan. Dressed with 1 part Dijon + 1 part honey, 3 parts balsamic and a couple grinds of pepper.

We went to a relatively new and popular place here and split an order of gyros, with salad bar.

Wonderful dinner tonight. We went out with friends to an upscale Italian place for my wife's 50th birthday. Shown below: lamb chops with black lentils and pine nuts, and mortadella-stuffed squid. :yum:

img_1250587_0_912306bcbbac7c72356e5c4654c26589.jpg

img_1250587_1_f62ac7e894dc8d9956c44eb9532438b4.jpg

It was a nice sunny day out. I grilled a sirloin steak and there were leftover cooked potatoes, so I made a pan of hash browns to go with. Small salad with greek olives and thin sliceed baby red onion and a garlicky dijon dressing I wish this is a true sign of spring. Today was enough to say Ahhhhh when I turned my face toward the sunshine. And my tummy said the same thing after dinner.

happy birthday mrs. kroll.

dinner last night was from catering at work. lots and lots to choose from since there's so much going on with march madness.

i had braised slices of chuck roast, elbow macaroni mixed with mushrooms, peas, and sundried tomatoes, and some kind of really strange potatoes au gratin (more like flavourless potatoes in un-set concrete).

Thank you Frank :)

I am sure that Kathleen would love some of the Butter Chicken recipes we have been trying out, we have 2 now that we really love and they really do taste like the meals from the Indian restaurant we frequent, one in particular. One is a bit involved but the end taste is amazing, the other one is a quicker, easier recipe, but tastes great for a weeknight dinner :)

If you like I could PM you the 2 recipes :)

Please and thank you.

We went to a local Mexican-inspired place. I had a Mexican dip with spicy pulled pork and tomatilla dipping sauce. I forgot what DH had. Did I mention I had the house margarita, too? Yummy. Wd also had chips and house-made salsa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom