Dinner Friday 27th October.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'Overs. Furnace on the fritz, so I have to fix it--it's going to be 25* F. tonight. Looks like whatever's in the fridge and easy--again.:glare:

I never really serve dinner on Friday nights (not that I serve anything on Monday to Thursday, either:LOL:)...but I do serve food on Friday nights.

We had Dark and Stormy drinks because it was just that kind of night.
With that I made shrimp with a dipping sauce of pesto, mascarpone and mayonnaise.

Cheese straws with puff pastry, asiago cheese and chopped sundried peppers.

Fresh apple slices with cheddar cheese.

I made a three layer cheesecake, but it was still too warm to eat...so when the yen for something sweet hit I was subjected to a store bought donut.

welcome essiebunny.

i've seen orange roughy in the stores often. what is it like? firm, flakey, sweet, neutral?

we ended up having sushi again last night. green salads with avocado and homemade ginger/japanese veggie dressingm, a 12 piece sushi deluxe, tuna roll, dragon roll, godzilla roll, salmon skin hand roll.

Last edited:
I had 3 hotdogs & a bunch of assorted candy at our church's Fall Festival last night. I was about to starve when I got there because my veggie soup & cornbread from lunch had worn off a few hours before.

JoAnn L. said:
I got up early this morning and made a big crockpot of bean soup. Oh, it smells so good. I got the recipes from this forum. It's was given by "thumpershere2" back in 11-29-2005. The only thing I add was diced potatoes.:rolleyes:

I want to thank thumpershere2 for the recipe. We loved it. My husband Jack had 2 big bowls full. The recipe is going in my favorites.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom