Dinner Friday 4th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are making a Jamie Oliver dish from his 15 Minute Meals book called Jerk Pork and will be serving that with some garden salad :)

I made a batch of chili verde yesterday afternoon. That'll be tonight's dinner with some tortillas.

I haven't had jerk chicken wings in a while... maybe tonight.
My grill will need a major cleaning first though. Everything catches on fire when I light it :ermm:

Do you need an asbestos hoodie???

I could have used one the other night.
You should have seen me saving my bacon wrapped stuffed shrooms :ohmy:
Needless to say, the high temp I was using and the creosote buildup caused a... a *reaction* :angel:

Sounds like you need to encourage that reaction and get it burned off, just don't put any bacon or mushrooms near it, that could be a sad waste...:rolleyes: You might also call the fire department and tell them you are just burning off a grill, your house is not in fire.

I think I'll go with something easy and make chimichitos tonight instead. I have some cilantro that needs using anyway.

Tonight's homemade pizza night. Toppings include homemade sausage, green peppers, mushrooms, hot peppers, homemade sauerkraut, and cheese, might throw some black olives on.

Fajitas, Margaritas, and ?
London Broil marinated in Ponzu & garlic, topped w/ shredded monterey jack, diced tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado. Corn on the side. I keep seeing commercials for chocolate dessert nachos (chocolate tortilla chips drizzled w/ marshmallow cream & Mexican chocolate glaze). I'm very tempted to give them a try w/ some vanilla ice cream.

Fajitas, Margaritas, and ?
London Broil marinated in Ponzu & garlic, topped w/ shredded monterey jack, diced tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado. Corn on the side. I keep seeing commercials for chocolate dessert nachos (chocolate tortilla chips drizzled w/ marshmallow cream & Mexican chocolate glaze). I'm very tempted to give them a try w/ some vanilla ice cream.

Very nice!

I had all my calories for the day at lunch so dinner tonight is a cup of green tea and a date with the treadmill.

I have a Groupon for a Mexican place, so we're going out for dinner tonight. It's been renovated and has a new menu - not sure what I'll get yet, but I do see a margarita in my future .

Had a nasty headache all day, so we settled for a sub from Blimpie's.

Back
Top Bottom