Dinner Friday 7th June 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight Steve has said we are going our to dinner :)

We will be going to an Indian restaurant

Not sure what we will be having yet, will let you know when we get home :)

I know what we're having and I thought I could beat you to the thread Kylie. Um, wrong! :LOL:

Got the spaghetti sauce defrosting and the spaghetti by the stove. Will start the salad tomorrow morning and then head off to pick up company. Only have to cut up tomato and cook the pasta when we return. Then relax and listen to my friend tell tales of his adventures.

:LOL: :LOL: CG

We are heading out in about 30 minutes for dinner, I am pretty hungry, looking forward to it :yum:

We have just returned home from the Indian restaurant...YUM!!

We had onion bhaji for entree, then 2 mains that we shared, we had Chicken Madras and Beef Rogan Josh, also some cheese naan breads :)

All delicious, the Chicken Madras is especially tasty and soooo creamy NOM :yum:

Lovely night out :)

food supplies are running low, but the traffic is still heavy from last nights concert and I don't want to be out in it. So it will be potatoes in some fashion, leaning toward oven fries, and my current favorite, salsa and chips.

I've got some corn and black bean salsa to use up, so I'm adding some shredded chicken, broth, cheese and coming up with some kind of tortilla soup.

I just put a meatloaf in the oven. We'll have mashed taters and green beans with it. Busch Gardens was closed today thanks to TS Andrea so everyone is home for dinner.

Tomorrow we're having a big dinner party and I've been cooking and prepping food pretty much non-stop since 9AM. So I'm thinking tonight will be Chinese takeout.

Have a feeling we'll go out for Chinese after our walk. Long day.

Tuna Melts with some slice cucumber and tomatoes on the side. The little girls got a spoonful tuna no mayo each. Purrfect friday night supper.

since our baseball game was cancelled due to the rain tonight, our team got together and went to an indoor batting cage, then had an end of the season pizza party in our home town. it was a lot of fun.

We had and indoors cookout last night with friends. Indoors because of the rain from Andrea. They made bison burgers, which I had never had. They were really really good. There was also a pasta salad with olives, grape tomatoes, and asparagus; the required chips and beer, and brownies and ice cream for dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom