Dinner Friday, April 2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Something, anything with my poor sirloin strips that are still in the fridge. Last day I can do anything with them! Will have to get back to you!

Fried haddock dinners all around tonight, green beans, and cole slaw.

Well its turkey day on Sunday (at least in our world) so you should have some soon!

Not for us! I did a ham last week as an early Easter dinner and since both my sister and DH are off tomorrow Dad is taking us out for Easter dinner then. Sunday is a luncheon at the church and then just Dad and I for dinner and he is not a turkey person :(.

I made my ginger beef for lunch so that DH could have it fresh instead of in his work dinner on Sunday. I served it with leftover rice and chow mien from the other night. So, I am thinking I will do waffles and sausages for Dad and I tonight. I want to try out yet another tweak to the recipe I posted and just need an excuse to use my new waffle iron!

We have some big thick pork chops to fix...not sure how we're gonna do it yet.
I'm going to have a baked sweet potato (DH doesn't like them) and I have some cauliflower to steam if it's still good. There will be something green, also...not sure what.

I have a pot of homemade vegetable beef soup that should be ready in about 15 minutes with freshly baked breadsticks.
Selkie, meatloaf sounds wonderful to me!

I made grilled cheese for dinner. Fresh made sourdough, fresh made butter and kraft singles.. I am not sure it gets much better than that. :clap:

The goal was a cheese soufflé and sautéed crimini mushrooms, served with a Pouilly-Fuisse wine. Unfortunately, I used the wrong size dish and the soufflé failed to rise. I ended up with a flat, albeit extremely tasty, custard.

I made grilled cheese for dinner. Fresh made sourdough, fresh made butter and kraft singles.. I am not sure it gets much better than that. :clap:

Were the Kraft singles fresh made too? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously I could go for that myself, Frank. Sounds awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom