Dinner Friday April 29?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I haven't cooked a thing for over a week now and Rich's brother is coming in tonight for the weekend, so I need to do something. Yesterday I was at a local market, odd store actually, very old, wooden floors and shelves, nice meat counter. Each spring they stock seed potatoes and onion sets and plants. I bought all they had of Yukon Gold potatoes, about 25#, and some Pontiac Reds. Also picked up some store produced pulled pork in BBQ sauce for some quick sandwiches, one of which I had for breakfast:).

I plan to bake off some whole wheat sour cream blueberry muffins for do-it-yourself breakfasts and an asparagus, smoked ham and Gruyere swiss cheese impossible quiche.

What's happening at your place?

I am planning to try a new recipe. One of Mama's dishes that looks yummy. Will post pics later if I do it justice.

Hello everyone and TGIF:)

It's a beautiful spring day here, so DH will fire up the grill and we'll have burgers and hot dogs with all the fixings. I'm also making my MIL's potato salad and will have some sliced tomatoes and cucumbers drizzled with EVOO, red wine vinegar, and S&P.

Enjoy the day:chef:

Hotdogs steamed in beer. Onion rings and curly fries.

Craig

Spicy wings ( just posted the recipe) and a large fruit salad and of course french bread and butter. Ice tea
kades:)

Hello, it is a crappy Fall... err, I mean Spring day here.
I'm either going to make city chicken or grill some pork chops. I'm leaning towards the chops.

Hmmmm, I'm thinking prime rib (medium-rare), baked potato with sour cream and chives, asparagus, and some kind of decadent dessert. However, I'm sure that's not what my best friend is making tonight for date night. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Probably spaghetti or chicken and dumplings. :D

I've been on a sandwich binge and have to keep it up until my rye bread is used up.

Tonight looks to be Swiss cheese, bacon and tuna salad on rye. I'll probably warm up the cheese a little to let out the flavor.

Poppy seed chicken and a salad (red & green butter lettuce, sliced mushroom, tomato and red seedless grapes) dressed with homemade vinaigrette.

img_994614_0_02be0711f6b0c70e6eb62514ddeeb39f.jpg

In keeping with the "if you didn't take a pic, it didn't happen" that I read here today, here's my dinner tonight.

Attachments

• dinner 4-29-11.jpg
    dinner 4-29-11.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 179
Back
Top Bottom