Dinner, Friday Dec. 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
I just finished making spaghetti sauce & meatballs for tonight. It's in the crock pot until we get ready to eat. We'll also have mozzerella garilc bread.

well guess what, after such inspiration over the last couple of days, I`m Making Onion soup :)

not only that but the DW has a cold so it may help in that respect also :)

YT2095 said:
well guess what, after such inspiration over the last couple of days, I`m Making Onion soup :)

not only that but the DW has a cold so it may help in that respect also :)
Don't forget to make her a nice herbal brew as well. Some tlc is in order!!
Vegetable tempura with Skordalia (garlic dip) and a nice herbal soup for my dinner.

Not sure what to make for dinner tonight. I'm in the mood for some shrimp fried rice, so I may just call and get some take out later.

I have leftover ham that I need to use. So, I am going to chop the ham and then combine it with broccoli and a cheese sauce and make a ham and broccoli casserole. My mom and I made a huge green salad with last night's dinner, so I will have that, also.

Deciding whether or not to grocery shop today and get inspiration at the store, or if I should make tortellini tonight. Decisions decisions. The only thing I'm certain of is that I need to make banana bread, maybe even two loaves as I have some bananas that are going to crawl off soon if they don't get used. :ohmy:

Simple here, sliced mango, avocado, apple, cheese , and rolled thin honey maple ham with a cold beer of course.

later

We're having venison tenderloin and fresh broccoli. Kim is talking about cutting the tenderloin into medallions and pan-searing them. I think he needs to marinate them in something first...probably Italian Dressing, unless someone else has a better idea. ??

I tried 'fried" tilapia tonight...Have eaten tons broiled, grilled etc. but never fried....Was very tasty...Not as good as catfish...but hey!

Beer Brats

angelbear9114 said:
Very simple tonight...Just some beer brats, garlic mashed potatoes and green beans.
:huh:Can u please explain what "Beer Brats " are, I have never heard of them here in this part of the world, they sound nice, if they do have Real Beer in them, are they a fry of some sort, Thanks for any help.
Spiritwolf.

found some fine Italian sausage at the market today, and I have some great marinara in the freezer from last time I made sauce from scratch. that with some fine greens.

it's shocking, yes, but we ordered take out. :neutral:

from an italian joint on the other side of town that's been family owned since the 30's. great place. one of the waitresses has been there since the late 40's. if you don't leave a good tip, a big black car follows you home a little too close for comfort...

we had a thin crust pie 1/2 sausage, antipasti, veal and peppers, ziti, and a broiled 1/2 chicken-spuds-stringbeans.

Back
Top Bottom